9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't eat after 6pm so I would drink a big glass of water to fill my tummy and go to bed! Then wake up proud of yourself for not eating late at night and start the next day motivated!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    YOU DONT EAT AFTER 7 DRINK A GLASS OF ICE COLD WATER.

uh... why not?

My day does not even start till 5 PM, breakfast 530 pm, lunch about 1 am, dinner about 9 am... my eating times do not cause my weight gain, the amounts of food I ate and the food choices I made caused my weight gain.. Give me a break, if I am truly hungry regardless of the day I will eat something. Now days I just choose something healthy at most times.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Im going to eat 600 calories tonight at 9:01 in honor of this awesome thread. I HOPE I wake up tomorrow...
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    *actually laughed*
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Depends what I feel like. My most common one is a nestle diet chocolate mousse with 50gm of frozen berries.

However, if I truly feel like something specific that is outside of my cals, I'll jump on the exercise bike for 30 mins... Usually I won't even feel like it anymore after that, but if I do, I now have the cals to play with :)
  • Panoriega
    Options
    just drink water, dont eat just because you have calories left over, as I tell my BFF, those calories dont carry over LOL :laugh:
  • Cakepiebeer
    Cakepiebeer Posts: 392
    Options
    ***** is free calories
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    If I'm hungry I'd have some fruit salad or low-GI yoghurt
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I eat pickles at night sometimes. A jar for 50 calories. Love it.

Whoa, WAY too much sodium!
    sodium schmodium...what happens if you have too much? Not really anything.
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    I would just have some water. I find i feel much better if i go to bed hungry :~)
  • Kristin2984
    Options
    Craving salty, I'd go with celery sprinkled with kosher salt.

Sweet, I'd go with a hot fruit flavored herbal tea.

90 calories is easy to miss in your daily count so I would assume I actually was at my limit. Oh and brush your teeth or just go to bed. You can't eat if you are sleeping.

Also, it's nice to wake up hungry and eat a big breakfast. I'm late night eater and never want to eat breakfast because im still full from my 'second dinner' at ten pm... It sets your day up better to wake up craving breakfast. Try ita few times, you might get hooked. I'm workings on that now :grumble:
  • kayleyray
    Options
    I eat pickles at night sometimes. A jar for 50 calories. Love it.

Whoa, WAY too much sodium!
    sodium schmodium...what happens if you have too much? Not really anything.

Too much sodium is directly linked to hypertension. 1 pickle accounts for approximately 570 mg (depending on brand) of sodium. Imagine the sodium content on an entire jar. Not pleasant.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Craving salty, I'd go with celery sprinkled with kosher salt.

Sweet, I'd go with a hot fruit flavored herbal tea.

90 calories is easy to miss in your daily count so I would assume I actually was at my limit. Oh and brush your teeth or just go to bed. You can't eat if you are sleeping.

Also, it's nice to wake up hungry and eat a big breakfast. I'm late night eater and never want to eat breakfast because im still full from my 'second dinner' at ten pm... It sets your day up better to wake up craving breakfast. Try ita few times, you might get hooked. I'm workings on that now :grumble:

Breakfast sucks. I am sticking with the late night eating :D
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    A FiberOne 90 Calorie Chocolate Brownie.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    haha...one small bite of each and that is your 90
  • ensoleille
    Options
    Rice cakes :)
  • Trostlegirl
    Trostlegirl Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Jello sugar free pudding sprinkled with PB2. Yum...peanut butter cup pudding!
  • Markus1
    Markus1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would have water with Metamucil, the Fibre will help you feel full.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    A couple of sliced apples

8488541.png
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Just checking in, after eating 600+ cals after 9pm last night, still breathing, :noway: HUGE RELIEF. About to consume ~1200 today after 9pm today, woke up late. Lets hope i get lucky and survive another night....:yawn: