• annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm back! :flowerforyou:
    Haven't run in the last few days, 'cause I had a cold. But I did today with the horses and my daughter. Yes, you read me right :bigsmile: We ran with the horses this afternoon... they love it when we do that, and it's totally different to have them besides us than riding them. onhorse7.gif

So we covered 4.9 miles today @ 5 mph...

Everybody's doing great! :drinker:
    Keep moving!

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Options
    163 - 13 = 150 (I'm half way there!!) :tongue:

@l_oudman
    You are doing absolutely great!

Great job lady! :flowerforyou:
  • speedyf
    Options
    Ran the half marathon today! It felt so great to get to the finish line! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

exercise.png

Woohoo! Awesome job, congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm back after my two days of rest.

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/12) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 40 miles

Left to complete – 50 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    I need some tips on exercises I can do at home. I have no equipment and Im a novice at this. Thanks in advice for the tips...
    Leslie Sansone has many walk at home dvds. You can also go on her website and download the free ones. They range from 1 mile to 5 miles

I agree Leslie Sansone is excellent! That's what got me off the couch and moving.
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Ran the half marathon today! It felt so great to get to the finish line! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

exercise.png

Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Haven't run in the last few days, 'cause I had a cold. But I did today with the horses and my daughter. Yes, you read me right :bigsmile: We ran with the horses this afternoon... they love it when we do that, and it's totally different to have them besides us than riding them. onhorse7.gif

Everybody's doing great! :drinker:
    Keep moving!

Ticker updated

exercise.png

Speedy....I think you shook those horses world upside down. They're probably still trying to figure out what happened :huh: . Very creative!
  • speedyf
    Options

[/url]

Speedy....I think you shook those horses world upside down. They're probably still trying to figure out what happened :huh: . Very creative!

@TidyTinTin: :laugh: You're probably right! They're probably scratching their heads right now, wondering what is wrong with us! :laugh:
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Just finished 7.08 miles on the eliptical machine and realized that my 18.5 km (11.5 mile) hike from yesterday didn't make it. I must have tried to put it on the old one!

More than half way to the month goal!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    Way to go!!!! :drinker: :drinker: How far is that exactly, 14 miles? I was running 7 and 8 miles last summer and was thinking maybe a 1/2er would be doable! But now the back is giving me fit's !:angry:
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

4 from yesterday and 7.45 today. 2.25 run/walk 5.2 bike
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    3-10= 17.8 miles
    3-11= 7.25 miles bike 2 miles walking (9.5 total)
    3-12= 9.0 miles

Total: 106.55 miles

exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    3-10= 17.8 miles
    3-11= 7.25 miles bike 2 miles walking (9.5 total)
    3-12= 9.0 miles

Total: 106.55 miles

exercise.png

Wow. Awesome mileage
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Wow! That is so cool! You could have the start of a new trend here. Swim with the dolphins, run with the horses.... :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Had to take 1/2 of a muscle relaxer before I did a 2 mile walk. The muscles seem to cease after LONG hours of use!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    walk 3.3 miles

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Had to take 1/2 of a muscle relaxer before I did a 2 mile walk. The muscles seem to cease after LONG hours of use!

I'm so sorry you're suffering with your back! I admire you, that you *don't* give up, you keep going. I hope it gets better.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Updating ticker another 5.2 today

exercise.png
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Update :smile:

Machines: 1) Elliptical; 2) Bike

Adding: 9.15 Miles

exercise.png