March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    3-1: 5 miles leisurely outdoor walk (+racquetball)
    3-2: 3.5 Eliptical, + .5 swim (+ racqetball)
    3-3: 10.6 Outdoor Bike
    3-4 5.25 Ellipitical + 1 swim
    3-5 -0
    3-6-0
    3-7- 0 (+racquetball)
    3-8- 3.25 treadmill (2.5 jog) + 1 swim (+weights)
    3-9- 5 miles exercise bike (+racquetball). Was sore today
    3-10 4 miles 3 miles treadmill (2.5 jog) + 1 swim

To date: 39.1.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    8 miles today -- new personal record. 1 hr 34 minutes. :bigsmile: I feel like I cheated because I had an Accel Gel at 5 miles and after that I felt like I was flying! :wink: I also paced myself with 4 minutes running/1minute walking. I have a friend who has done many marathons who told me that's her secret so I decided to give it a try. I think I may be in pain tomorrow since I did an intense exercise class yesterday and my butt and quads were already sore when I got up this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    Options
    onawhymm wrote:
    3 more miles today doing intervals. Invested in new running shoes when I was away - and I mean - "invested" - but they are awesome, awesome, awesome! So I'm at 14.5 of 75

Do tell, do tell, please: details on the shoes!!! Brand, model...? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm sorta in love with my New Balance 1012's. I've had to wear custom orthotics for years and years, until I got these. A great motion control shoe--but probably too heavy and clunky for those that don't require that degree of motion control.

I bought a pair of Newton Running shoes - they are designed for a natural runner which I definately am - I strike with the ball of my foot. These shoes have sort of a cleat on the bottom. They are super lightweight and really, really comfortable. If you are a natural runner, you should try them!

I have a pair of Newtons too! Love, love, love them! I have the mid-strikes that force me off my heel to a more of a natural landing. Plus they come in such cool colors they make me look fast :laugh:
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.2 mile run today

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    went running today. quote]
    Slow and starting. Need to get some new running shoes.

exercise.png
    [/quote]
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Busy month and Insanity is kicking my *kitten* lol.....walked 2 miles after my Insanity workout tonight. Hoping I can at least walk 25 miles but IDK......

exercise.png
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    3-1= 0 miles
    3-2= 14.50 miles bike
    3-3= 8.0 miles bike+3 miles treadmill +3.50 elliptical
    3-4 = 2.0 miles elliptical +2 miles bike
    3-5 =15.75 miles bike
    3-6 = 12.5 miles bike
    3-7 = 2.0 miles walking + 7 miles bike
    3-8 = 0 miles
    3-9 = 0 miles
    3-10= 17.8 miles bike

Total: 88.05 miles

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am soooo impressed with ALL you LONG distance runners! I am also envious cuz after seeing I have a bulged disc on an MRI I think my LONG distance runs are history!!
    lilsomething, Insanity should be called KICK YOUR *kitten*!! but I went back for more (3 times total) Have fun!!!!

dinos I am thankful if you are the one who sent me spring, cuz wow we have been in the upper 60's the past 2 days!!! Lovin it to!

I walked 2 yesterday, walked 2.5 today and rode 15.5 today along with ALL the house duties!!!!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10 Mile training walk with my oldest son!! We both survived it!!! He is so dying to walk the 2-Day Avon Walk with me, but he is only 13 and you have to be 16. I tell him by the time he turns 16, we'll be able to walk circles around all of the other walkers!!!!

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Away for the weekend - couldn't really run, but did get in 2.5 miles walking.

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Biked 53 miles today.

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    onawhymm wrote:
    3 more miles today doing intervals. Invested in new running shoes when I was away - and I mean - "invested" - but they are awesome, awesome, awesome! So I'm at 14.5 of 75

Do tell, do tell, please: details on the shoes!!! Brand, model...? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm sorta in love with my New Balance 1012's. I've had to wear custom orthotics for years and years, until I got these. A great motion control shoe--but probably too heavy and clunky for those that don't require that degree of motion control.

I bought a pair of Newton Running shoes - they are designed for a natural runner which I definately am - I strike with the ball of my foot. These shoes have sort of a cleat on the bottom. They are super lightweight and really, really comfortable. If you are a natural runner, you should try them!

I have a pair of Newtons too! Love, love, love them! I have the mid-strikes that force me off my heel to a more of a natural landing. Plus they come in such cool colors they make me look fast :laugh:

I tried Newton's early last year and I love mine too. I've got two pair now, a pair of Sir Isaac S and the Newton Motions. Unfortunately, they are expensive and the colors are kind of wacky, but I think they work better than anything else I've ever tried. I paid a little less by buying them from roadrunnersports.com with the vip membership.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Biked 53 miles today.

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
    Oh good Lord man YOU have got to be inhuman!!!!! 53 miles?????:noway: :noway: :noway: You ARE the best!!!!!!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Another 7.8 miles ran.

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    218 - 13 = 205!!!
    205 - 15 = 190!
    190 - 14 = 176!!!
    Sorry there was an error in my figures yesterday, now adjusted.
    176 - 13 = 163!!
  • strongsteps
    Options
    updating

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    Options
    Biked 53 miles today.

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png

Carlton - you are an inspiration!
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

4 miles run/walk
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 miles on the treadmill this morning.

exercise.png
  • EricDe90x
    EricDe90x Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm already doing p90x, so I don't want to overwork myself. I did cross country this year, running around 22 miles a week I'll do 30 miles this month.