March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for March move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Wednesday 2/1...please do not post any February miles here...dinos will update our February spreadsheet shortly.....only add March goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

Replies

• tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    I am in for 100 miles this month!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I failed last month with getting the stomach flu in the middle of the month and then concentrating on something else for part of the month... but I'm going to give it a shot this month! I'm going to bump up my original goal because I want to push myself, so I will get 40 miles in for the month of March!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for March. My goal is 60 miles

exercise.png
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new my goal is 70 miles :flowerforyou:
  • rose725
    rose725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this...I cycle five times a week at approximately 18 miles per ride (indoor cycling) so I guess I will challenge myself to get 400 miles.....yikes, that seems like so much.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm back again for 150....thanks :happy:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for 85 miles... but running only. Walking won't count.
    Good luck everybody!

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am in again for March. I was thinking about lowering my goal since I didn't make it last month but I will leave it the same and just try harder this month to reach it :wink:

85 miles walking and running on the treadmill and outside.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    For March, I will be moving my rump shaker to 85 miles!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My Goal is 80 KM's this month!

exercise.png
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Staying at 100 as i have no better plan....:blushing:

This month i could be way over or under. I lose my DH/racquetball partner to work mid-month :sad: but that should free up some miles time. On the other hand I want to swim more...& that's painfully slow mileage, plus I am currently experiencing knee issues. To top it off, I'm thinking of getting a real bike ..that could be huge miles or none -i haven't had a bike in 20 or 30 years and do not know if i would love or hate it.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Ah butters, you will love the bike. You know what they say about riding bikes, you never forget it.
    I'm in for 100 miles. Always motivated by speedy I'll try to run at least 30 of them.
    I'll post the link to the sheet as soon as I prepare it.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Okay I am in for 123.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 again. Thought about copying Speedy and not counting walking, but I'm going to change up my strength routine and put in more time there so I'll stick with same goal as last month.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 70 again.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Okay I will give this a go adding some walking since the weather is starting to break an the days are getting longer!!! My goal is 62 miles 2 miles a day average!!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm new this month so I am not usre how many I will do but thought I would give it a try.
    My Goal is 80 KM's!

exercise.png
  • amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, this is a brilliant idea! I'd like to join, I'll say 80 and that'll be treadmill and elliptical trainer :-)
  • jolielouise
    jolielouise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 miles of speed walking. Just over 3 miles per day :)
  • Jameshoover72
    Options
    I'm new and game, I'll shoot for 100 miles of jogging/treadmill.