Replies

• jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I'm in for 45 miles!
  • lucasnjewels
    lucasnjewels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm going to try and shoot for 100 miles of jogging outside and/or treadmill. Everyday walking won't count :happy:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Staying at 100 as i have no better plan....:blushing:

This month i could be way over or under. I lose my DH/racquetball partner to work mid-month :sad: but that should free up some miles time. On the other hand I want to swim more...& that's painfully slow mileage, plus I am currently experiencing knee issues. To top it off, I'm thinking of getting a real bike ..that could be huge miles or none -i haven't had a bike in 20 or 30 years and do not know if i would love or hate it.

I also have to get one... The one that I have right now is the one I bought new with my own money when I was 16 y.o. :blushing: Mountain bike were new at that time..... That's a looooonnnnng time ago! :laugh: I'm sure you would love to bike!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in.....I'm in for 100 which will be a combination of hiking, treadmill, elliptical and bike. Thanks for the challenge!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm in and keeping my goal at 100 miles. I'm going to try to do regular strength training as well in March and try some DVD workouts.

It's certainly not bicycling season for me yet, but I'm looking forward to when it is. I love to bike, so I'm jealous of those of you who have been and will be biking.

Coni
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am in again for March. I was thinking about lowering my goal since I didn't make it last month but I will leave it the same and just try harder this month to reach it :wink:

85 miles walking and running on the treadmill and outside.

You can do this! :drinker:
    You were not far last month you know.. :flowerforyou:
  • neuhardy
    neuhardy Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new and I am going to shoot for 100 miles! 40 of which must be running/jogging :)
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    I need something like this. I'll go for 70 miles - combination of walking/jogging outdoors or on the treadmill.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    How do you change your ticker? I created one at ticker.com but I don't know how to add it to MFP?
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    I am lost there too.
  • strongsteps
    Options
    Please count me in for 125 miles. Dont know if I can pull it off but gonna give it my best.

From tickerfactory.com. Copy and paste the img code on each post here after you update your progress.

It looks like this but with smaller img's.

exercise.png
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Ticker help. I am in for 100 I went to tickerfactory.com and made a ticker. I copied all the different url copy/past options into every section on my profile..... didn't work. Suggestions please if anyone is able to help??? Thank you~~~~~~~~~
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say 60 this month.
    Planning on getting a bike now that my 1/2 marathon is over. I'll up my goal if I get one.
    Denise
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Oh thank you. I thought it would go on my profile.
  • misscaligreen
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed! I know it is small but I am going to start with a 20 mile goal!
  • misscaligreen
    Options
    exercise.png
  • Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    I like to join.. Will do 70 miles
    Nina
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ohh Dear! I'm Nervous and EXCITED!

I made it through the "No Pop/No Fast Food Challenge" for February, so I think I'm ready for a fitness challenge. I'm going for 130 miles on the recumbent bike, snowshoeing and my walking tape.

Thanks for such a great challenge!!!

exercise.png
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ok... I think I finally got my ticker right...:blushing: