Replies

• Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My goal for March is 90 miles.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    How do you add a ticker that is not from MFP - I created one in mytickerfactory, but can't figure out where to paste the code.
  • BiancaC73
    BiancaC73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new. I'm up for a challenge. I will challenge myself to 62 miles for the month of March.

exercise.png
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 75 miles.
  • baileylm
    baileylm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will shoot for 150 for March!!
  • mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :smile: I want in! My goal is 65 miles, done mostly on the treadmill.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I've only just started running, so allow me a conservative 40 miles.

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    Options
    This challenge actually motivated me to get up this morning and go for a brisk walk - planning another walk at lunch and a jog tonight. I got 1.5 miles in this morning, we'll see where I finish the day.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    @Dinos: You and Carlton will be again this month one of the very few men on this challenge!! :wink:

I won't be able to go out running this morning, it's snowing like crazy. Hope I'll be able to go this afternoon.
    Man I wish I could also live on an island like Carlton! :laugh:
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am in for 90 miles on my treadmill! My goal is to do 3 miles a day, everyday!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 100 miles walking.
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 60 miles for March! Good luck everyone!
  • joannea1988
    Options
    im in for 100 on treadmill and cycling x:smile:
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm in for 50 miles -- walking/jogging/swimming :)
  • jenndugas7
    jenndugas7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new to this challenge and am a working, single mom for two kids. Something has to get me to move more though.

I am in for 35 miles. I hope to beat that badly, but I will have to start somewhere.
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    just done my wii fit island run which is roughly 0.5 miles :) xxx

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    Options
    @Dinos: You and Carlton will be again this month one of the very few men on this challenge!! :wink:

I won't be able to go out running this morning, it's snowing like crazy. Hope I'll be able to go this afternoon.

There are least 4 of us as Anathama and I accepted the challenge this month.
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for March move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Wednesday 2/1...please do not post any February miles here...dinos will update our February spreadsheet shortly.....only add March goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

New to this. Will do 100 miles. How do I get a mile tracker?
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

There are least 4 of us as Anathama and I accepted the challenge this month.

Awesome!!! There's not a lot of you guys in this challenge, but I sure hope you'll like it!
    :drinker:
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png