March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the month with 5 miles today: 3 miles on the treadmill (including W3D1 of C25K), and 2 miles outside with the crazy dog.

Welcome to the challenge, everyone!

exercise.png
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    3-1: 5 miles leisurely outdoor walk (+racquetball).

@Dinos & Speedy - thanks to you both on the bike encouragement. Should be picking up the (really basic) new one in the am. :smile:

Speedy - my last bike was the very cool 10 speed, it was a major move over the banana seat :laugh:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    @ speedy: There are 7 guys this month and if Carlton, darkrider and foxbat join there will be 10 of us :bigsmile:

We're taking over!!! :laugh: :wink:

We, women, are ready for the battle! :wink:

Do I hear a battle of the sexes! :wink:

Just want to make sure that they will move there @ss off & participate all month! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • speedyf
    Options
    3-1: 5 miles leisurely outdoor walk (+racquetball).

@Dinos & Speedy - thanks to you both on the bike encouragement. Should be picking up the (really basic) new one in the am. :smile:

Speedy - my last bike was the very cool 10 speed, it was a major move over the banana seat :laugh:

Great move, I can't wait to ride mine... once the snow will be gone... which will probably be in July if Mother Nature doesn't stop!!

And I loved those 10 speed bikes, had a few of those.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I had gone in for 90 miles this month. I am down 4 miles. :) 86 more to go! lol
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    5miles walking beautiful day 95 more to go
  • speedyf
    Options
    I'm starting the month with 5 miles today: 3 miles on the treadmill (including W3D1 of C25K), and 2 miles outside with the crazy dog.

Welcome to the challenge, everyone!

exercise.png

@gehlerc: You should add a pic of your dog in your profile... I would love to see the little devil that drives you everywhere he shouldn't... :wink:
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If it's not to late I'd like to join this group.....need to challenge myself a little more. Due to upcoming knee surgery I need to keep it low though, so I will aim for 50 miles for March. Walking only.
  • Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    Did 3 miles....67 miles to go
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    4 miles down, 56 to go

blk-exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    8 on my bike!!!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • lucasnjewels
    lucasnjewels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Since I'm only counting treadmill/jogging miles I'm down for 2 today... Not such a productive day for running...
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My goal is 90 miles. Completed 5 today. 85 more to go!
  • KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    failed miserably last month. So, I'm definitely going to get my *kitten* moving this month. However, I AM lowering my goal to 30 this month. Whoop whoop!
  • Heatherjg0419
    Heatherjg0419 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    New ... and I think I like this challenge (and now I'll have to find my pedometer! And some new tennis shoes! ... yay, shoe shopping!) ...

So, I think I'm going to set a low goal ... of 28 miles this month. Walking.
  • Heatherjg0419
    Heatherjg0419 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    And if someone could give me a heads up on creating a ticker and including it in my forum posts?
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Started off the month with a bang in light of the fact that I know that, after some medical work that I'm having done this month, my doctors are going to tell me to stay off of my feet.

9.87 combination of elliptical and cycling today.

Goal Miles: 100
    Miles Completed: 9.87
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Kinda disappointed I didn't get out this evening. Luckily I got some miles in before work and at lunch.

exercise.png
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    MARCH 1: 18 miles done on the spin bike tonight! Keep up the great work, guys! Yay for us for starting March right!

(I THINK I NEED TO ADJUST MY GOAL FROM 75 FOR THE MONTH TO 400. HALF OF MY EXERCISE ROUTINE IS SPINNING AND I AM REALIZING THAT I ACCUMULATE A LOT OF MILES FROM IT.)

exercise.png
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    March 1 - 9.65 miles

140.35 to go!