March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• KW9878
    KW9878 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am in for 40 miles on the treadmill! Newbie here, and also doing 30DS (just finished day 8). 40 seems so low compared to what everyone else is doing! :/
  • danicamper
    Options
    I have no idea how realistic this is, or if I'm supposed to count the distance from my pedometer as well but I'm aiming for 100 miles for my first challenge on this site :-). So excited!
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am in for 100 miles! Not sure if I can accomplish this or not but I'll aim for it.
  • cupcake26
    cupcake26 Posts: 11
    Options
    I too am going to aim for 100 miles. Why not!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am in for 40 miles on the treadmill! Newbie here, and also doing 30DS (just finished day 8). 40 seems so low compared to what everyone else is doing! :/

@KW9878: You are here to challenge yourself, don't bother with any of us. :flowerforyou: I started my first challenge with 30 miles in January so you see, you are starting with more miles than I did :wink:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'll join for a goal of 60 miles on the treadmill (walking only).
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Dinos, I'm increasing my goal to 90 miles.

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/1) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 4 Mile Super Challenge)

Total completed – 4 miles

Left to complete – 86 miles
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 in March.

I have a couple of medical procedures scheduled for March that are going to eat up some days for me where I don't think I'm going to be allowed to do anything that would generate miles, but I'll just have to make it up on the others days.
  • 828cassie
    828cassie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 miles! First challenge, cant wait to see results!
  • Taymay75
    Options
    I am in again for 75 miles this month. Last month I failed, but I am more determined this month. I got this!

LareishaH, did you move your *kitten* last month??? if you did than you DID NOT FAIL....you may not have reached your goal but you DID NOT FAIL.....keep moving, denise

I agree! No failures here! Only @SS movers and @SS shakers! Keep moving everyone!
  • Taymay75
    Options

KW, please don't compare yourself to anyone else because this is about challenging ourselves. I bet 40 miles is better than what you were doing. Keep moving and you'll slowly see yourself increasing! :flowerforyou:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    It's a new month! Good luck everyone in making your goals!

Walked 4.50 miles today! Updating ticker! :)

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    @ speedy: There are 7 guys this month and if Carlton, darkrider and foxbat join there will be 10 of us :bigsmile:

We're taking over!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    @ speedy: There are 7 guys this month and if Carlton, darkrider and foxbat join there will be 10 of us :bigsmile:

We, women, are ready for the battle! :wink:
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Starting the month out right with 7.58 miles on the eliptical!

Have a great constantly moving month everyone! Enjoy the challenge.
  • Mikewakelyn
    Options
    Hello all! My first month on fitnesspal! Well using it properly! No idea how many KM is feasible for me so i will set 100KM for March and see how it goes! Mainly walking and running (weather permitting) but possibly a bit of exercise bike and eliptical in there!
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    i'm going to do 50 miles! excited!
  • Taymay75
    Options

Do I hear a battle of the sexes! :wink:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options

You betcha, speedyf!
  • olsensx5
    olsensx5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Going to try for 50 miles.