• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    6 miles running today

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles today (3.75 run, 0.75 walked) for a monthly total of 35.5 so far.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    4 brisk miles walking around the city. would have been quicker if not for those darn stop lights lol. Hoping to do a long run tomorrow but my knee was sore yesterday so I'll have to see.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Ran 5.32 miles this morning
    Not sure if I'll reach my goal this month... :huh:

Ticker updated

exercise.png

You're doing fine. You still have 16 days - that's an average of 3 per day. Do a couple more 5+ mile days, and you'll be right back on track! Keep Moving!!!

@speedy - jonny is right - you can still make your goal - very nice of him to do the math - what happened to the trash talk?
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options

Ticker updated

exercise.png

You're doing fine. You still have 16 days - that's an average of 3 per day. Do a couple more 5+ mile days, and you'll be right back on track! Keep Moving!!!

@speedy - jonny is right - you can still make your goal - very nice of him to do the math - what happened to the trash talk?

Crap day here at work - just don't have the energy for trash talking. :explode: Plus speedy is responsible for my current total - without the challenge I'm pretty sure I'd be at about half where I am. In fact, when I set my goal, it looked HUGE, now I'm thinking I set it way too low.

(Oh, and speedy, as soon as you're back on track, the trash talking starts again. :devil: )
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Crap day here at work - just don't have the energy for trash talking. :explode: Plus speedy is responsible for my current total - witho:wink: ut the challenge I'm pretty sure I'd be at about half where I am. In fact, when I set my goal, it looked HUGE, now I'm thinking I set it way too low.

(Oh, and speedy, as soon as you're back on track, the trash talking starts again. :devil: )

:laugh: You guys are great!! Thanks. I always have ONE day in the month when nothing seems to work, and I guess it was today.

So that's it! I CAN DO THIS!
    So to prove it to myself, I WILL run 6 miles tomorrow morning. :indifferent:
    Better watch out! :wink:
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    3-10= 17.8 miles
    3-11= 7.25 miles bike 2 miles walking (9.5 total)
    3-12= 9.0 miles
    3-13= 12.5 miles bike + 1 mile walking
    3-14= 2.0 mile walk
    3-15= 2.0 mile walk **** Going to try and get a few more miles in tonight on the bike :)

SOOOooooo close :)

Total: 124.5 miles

exercise.png
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    How do you join this challenge?
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    no trash talking here lol....just encouragement and support...you can totally make your goal...every "little" bit helps...keep moving...

Ticker updated

exercise.png

• bluiz13
    Options
    post your goal for the month and then keep posting to the thread as you complete your miles....check out the first post on the first thread....directions/instructions are there...welcome and get moving your *kitten*...denise
    How do you join this challenge?
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Updating ticker! Walked 4 miles today! :)

exercise.png
  • mugsy1335
    Options
    Also if you have Netflix, there are some great workout shows in there, and if you can afford a small amount, go and get your a small trampoline and hand weights, both are pretty inexpensive and you can stash away when finished. Good Luck!!! If you can get out of your house there is nothing like walking outside, grab you pedometer and if you can get a heart monitor you would be surprised to see how much more in shape you can get in just by walking and pushing yourself to a faster walk each time.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    1.27 miles at lunch running errands for work....
    34.96/60 complete
    denise
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    HERE REVIEW THIS WEBSITE IT EVEN HAS VIDS ON HOW TO PERFORM EACH WORKOUT. AND IF U DONT HAVE NE EQUIPMENT AT ALL THEN LOOK AT THE BODY WEIGHT SECTION. HOPE THIS HELPS!! THESE ARE ALL THE WORKOUTS I USE...

http://www.anytimehealth.com/exercise-videos/gym
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a bit late to the party this month, but I'm just back to exercising after an ankle arthroscopy 2 weeks ago. I'm setting myself a very low goal this month, but something is better than nothing :)

March 13: 2 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 14: 3 miles (elliptical)
    March 15: 5.5 miles (elliptical)

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/15) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 52 miles

Left to complete – 38 miles
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Ticker updated

exercise.png

@Speedy...You can do it! You have 16 days left. That's 3 miles a day. Come on! I'll do it with you! :tongue:
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Eliptical machine as usual! 7.52 miles done. This weekend I hope to do some running outside.
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile walk

exercise.png