March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

Initially today I headed for a Nature Reserve Trail to do my run. That was quickly eliminated as the bugs began to run after me and chase me out the trail. I managed a mile before the bugs won. So needless to say the rest of miles was at a much friendlier almost bug free park :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I had to be to work by 5 a.m. to meet the truck with our school food order, that means on the road by 4:30! Yeah it sucked but all went well! Nedless to say after being on my feet for 9 hours straight and the wind blowing 30 mph I only walked 3 miles with the dogs!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    3 miles yesterday and 4 more today.:)
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I'm not going to make my goal this month again, but I'll see how much I can finish this week. I've been going to interviews the last 2 weeks, so not much time (or energy) to go running and after 1 1/2 years of applying for jobs, I FINALLY got a job offer :happy:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: BIG congratulations!!!!! Woot!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Congrats!!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @ gehlerc: Every weekend I watch reruns of Friends, the old sitcom. 2 of the 4 main characters are Gehlers :noway: . Btw, is your dog's name Ross?

Nice workout today, Dinos.

LOL. We call the dog lots of things (you can imagine!) but the name he came from the shelter with is Bear. (We imagine it's because the texture of his coat is similar to that of a bear's.) BTW, as I type this he is "talking" to me and whimpering, wanting me to play with him. Soon he will start pulling at me. It's like having a two-year-old child again.

Today we had sustained winds of 25 mph today with gusts of 40-50 mph. I walked the dog outside two miles, then wimped out and did 4 miles of an "enhanced" W6D2 C25K on the treadmill (watching old episodes of "House").

I love reading the posts here. People are so supportive of each other. You're all great! Congrats to everyone who moved this month!

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I had to be to work by 5 a.m. to meet the truck with our school food order, that means on the road by 4:30! Yeah it sucked but all went well! Nedless to say after being on my feet for 9 hours straight and the wind blowing 30 mph I only walked 3 miles with the dogs!

"Only" 3 miles? With all that? You *are* an iron woman, which I have maintained all along!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    1.66 miles today. Ticker updated.

J0vxm4.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Okay, so I lied about the whole lifting thing :wink: I got home from work this evening and my soon to be 16 year old started talking smack - I'm pretty sure she thought I couldn't keep up with her on a run. So, I accepted her challenge and ran two miles with her instead of lifting. The first mile was pretty slow, but we started picking up the pace the second mile. We were moving the last half mile, and I matched her stride for stride. Yeah!!!

Anyway, another 2 miles. Sorry for the double update today.

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 10.4, Biked 19.2. Tickers updated...

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/28) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 88 miles

Left to complete – 2 miles
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    10 more so far this week! 87.07/123.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 28
    March Goal Mileage: 50
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I lied about the whole lifting thing :wink: I got home from work this evening and my soon to be 16 year old started talking smack - I'm pretty sure she thought I couldn't keep up with her on a run. So, I accepted her challenge and ran two miles with her instead of lifting. The first mile was pretty slow, but we started picking up the pace the second mile. We were moving the last half mile, and I matched her stride for stride. Yeah!!!

@ Jonnyb: Now that's a NSV!

I walked 5 miles between exercising the dogs and doing errands. Really hoping I will have time for a run tomorrow. Funny how I hadn't run in weeks before the new year and now I miss it if I go a couple days without. A NSV of my own I guess.

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    March 13: 2 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 14: 3 miles (elliptical)
    March 15: 5.5 miles (elliptical)
    March 16: 4.625 miles (elliptical)
    March 17: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 19: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone - Walk Away your Waistline)
    March 20: 1.6 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 21: 7.5 miles (elliptical and walking outdoors)
    March 23: 1.5 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 24: 6.9 miles (elliptical)
    March 26: 1.5 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 28: 2 miles (Leslie Sansone - 2 Brisk Miles)

Updated ticker:

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone hoping to still achieve their goals month.......you can do it!!

I'm ready for the April challenge :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    .9 miles at lunch including the stairs (19stories) at our attorney's office...
    67.25/60 complete

more tonight watching biggest loser....
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.7 mile run

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Waited for the wind to die down a little (wtf, I swear it never ends!) then took the furries for a 4 mile speed walk!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

Today was a 1 mile run (working on speed) and 20 miles cycling.