• HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    3/26: 3.05 miles on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    take care and get well...there will be more challenges each month to come...do not push yourself too hard...get better first and then move your *kitten*...
    denise
    Looks like I'm going to have trouble making my goal this month. I knew I was going to be out a few days with a stent procedure, so I packed a lot into the first week or so of the month, but that stent procedure turned into open-heart surgery a couple of weeks ago, so about the only workout that I'm getting right now as I go through about 6-8 weeks of recovery walking outside around the cul-de-sac a few times a day and climbing a flight of stairs to get a shower.

I had 44.73 miles packed into the first week of the month, but I'm fairly limited right now in what my body can tolerate; especially with the leg incisions. I guess I'll try to see what the distance around the cul-de-sac happens to be, but I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to walk 55 miles in the next week to reach my 100 mile goal.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    3 miles on the elliptical on sunday at the hotel....
    64.83/60 miles complete....

we walked magic kingdom yesterday from 11am - 10pm....i have no idea how many miles i walked but i know i'm tired today :)
    i'll be skipping the treadmill tonight but i'll catch up with the biggest loser and my workout later this week....i'll be pushing to hit 70 before the month ends for sure if not more...i have to "make" it to maine before we actually fly their this summer and i have just under 307 more miles to go.....

denise
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    4 mile hike with the dogs in the beautiful woods behind our house. Today was my day for the male to kill a rodent and not want to relinquish his trophy :laugh: Yesterday he took off after a deer and I wasn't sure he was coming back.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    All of you guys are doing great!! :flowerforyou:

For my part, I won't be able to reach my goal this month. I haven't run in the last week, and probably won't before next week. One of our friends had his basement flooded, so almost every day, we dig around the house (drains are packed with mud) and pump water.... We should be done this weekend... hopefully. But helping a friend in need is priceless, so I'll just concentrate on that, and I'll see all of you guys in April.

Keep moving gang!!!
    :drinker:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    6 miles running today.

I'm not going to make my goal this month again, but I'll see how much I can finish this week. I've been going to interviews the last 2 weeks, so not much time (or energy) to go running and after 1 1/2 years of applying for jobs, I FINALLY got a job offer :happy:
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    1.52 mile walk @ lunch
    66.35/60 complete
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

Almost there!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there too!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/27) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan)

Total completed – 84 miles

Left to complete – 6 miles
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to make my goal this month again, but I'll see how much I can finish this week. I've been going to interviews the last 2 weeks, so not much time (or energy) to go running and after 1 1/2 years of applying for jobs, I FINALLY got a job offer :happy:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: BIG congratulations!!!!! Woot!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    1.4 miles walking the dog, 3.1 miles running.

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    77 people have moved over 4,500 miles for March, 15 have made their goals, another 10 or so are almost there, 14 have moved over 100 miles ... A great month overall and it's still not over yet. :happy:

Ran/walked 5 miles this evening. The challenge gets easier after the first 100 miles :smokin:

@ lyla: Glad you got a job offer. Going to interviews sucks, not getting hired sucks double, I admire your persistence. I'd have gone ballistic after a few months
    @ speedy: Helping a friend in need, you're a friend indeed. Besides April is just round the corner.
    @ wightrose: So it's the isle of Wight not the isle of W-e-ight after all :laugh: :laugh:
    @ gehlerc: Every weekend I watch reruns of Friends, the old sitcom. 2 of the 4 main characters are Gehlers :noway: . Btw, is your dog's name Ross?
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    77 people have moved over 4,500 miles for March, 15 have made their goals, another 10 or so are almost there, 14 have moved over 100 miles ... A great month overall and it's still not over yet. :happy:

Ran/walked 5 miles this evening. The challenge gets easier after the first 100 miles :smokin:

@ lyla: Glad you got a job offer. Going to interviews sucks, not getting hired sucks double, I admire your persistence. I'd have gone ballistic after a few months
    @ speedy: Helping a friend in need, you're a friend indeed. Besides April is just round the corner.
    @ wightrose: So it's the isle of Wight not the isle of W-e-ight after all :laugh: :laugh:
    @ gehlerc: Every weekend I watch reruns of Friends, the old sitcom. 2 of the 4 main characters are Gehlers :noway: . Btw, is your dog's name Ross?

^^^ this. Plus congrats to Dinos for a great run today and for another great challenge. Can't wait to see how everyone finishes strong and to see those goals go up in April.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    3-1: 5 miles leisurely outdoor walk (+racquetball)
    3-2: 3.5 Eliptical, + .5 swim (+ racqetball)
    3-3: 10.6 Outdoor Bike
    3-4 5.25 Ellipitical + 1 swim
    3-5 -0
    3-6-0
    3-7- 0 (+racquetball)
    3-8- 3.25 treadmill (2.5 jog) + 1 swim (+weights)
    3-9- 5 miles exercise bike (+racquetball).
    3-10 4 miles 3 miles treadmill (2.5 jog) + 1 swim
    3-11 0 (+racquetball)
    3-12 0
    3-13 2.75 miles(1.5 treadmill jog, 1 indoor track interval + some push-ups etc +.25 swim (+weights)
    3-14 25.8 miles outdoor bike
    3-15 0 (+weights)
    3-16 10: 3 miles treadmill + 7 miles eliptical (+misc crunchs,pushups,etc)
    3-17 5 miles outdoor walk
    3-18 0
    3-19 5 mile outdoor bike
    3-20 10.25 miles: 3 jog/walk, 2 stairmaster, 5.25 bike outdoors (+ weights). The bike was evening.
    3-21 9 miles: 3.75 stairmaster, 4.25 eliptical, 1 swim
    3-22 9 miles: 3 treadmill (2.5 jog), 1 swim, 5 bike in pm. (+weights)
    3-23 3.5 miles : 2.5 elliptical + 1 treadmill
    3-24 4.25 miles: 3.25 treadmill + 1 swim (+weights)
    3-25 0
    3-26 0
    3-27 4.45 miles: 3.7 treadmill + .75 swim (+weights)

To date: 128.1
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    ...15 have made their goals, another 10 or so are almost there...

Congrats to those who have made goal.

To the 10 of you who are almost there - keep movin' - you can do it.

And to everyone who moved in March: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

On to my day - lifting tonight, so did a 2.5 mile walk at lunch (no running) Closing in on that 100 mile mark.

exercise.png

And thanks again to Dinos and Denise for the great challenge.
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    16 more miles today! I also swam laps today but have no idea how that would count! All I know is that swimming laps is hard work!!

I'm sooo surprised and proud of myself!!:bigsmile:
    I never thought I would keep up with the challenge. I'm hoping to get some more miles in this week :wink:

And thanks again, Dinos, for all your hard work on our spreadsheet!

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    38 - 10 = 28 miles to go :)
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile walk

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    All of you guys are doing great!! :flowerforyou:

For my part, I won't be able to reach my goal this month. I haven't run in the last week, and probably won't before next week. One of our friends had his basement flooded, so almost every day, we dig around the house (drains are packed with mud) and pump water.... We should be done this weekend... hopefully. But helping a friend in need is priceless, so I'll just concentrate on that, and I'll see all of you guys in April.

Keep moving gang!!!
    :drinker:
    Wow I could have used a "friend" like you last summer when I pumped water from my basement May until August! We had 100 inches of snow Nov. till April and after that it was ENDLESS rain!! I could not go anywhere due to the pumping and bucketing!!! This year we have a very little snow and are praying for rain!!! WIERD!!! Don't worry about your goal, being a friend right now is probably the best anyway!