March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Ran a hilly 2.8 miles course this a.m. at a 9 minute mile pace - felt good to about the 2.4 mile mark, then I just kept thinking of Speedy's avatar and pushed through to the finish. Also walked 2.3 between warm up/cool down and walking the dog. Another 5 today. Still can't believe I've run/walked this far in less than a month.

Thanks everyone for all the inspiration!

And congratualtions to everyone who has met their goal!

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Finally got back on my bike! Slacker, no more! 22.5 miles this morning. Hubby is doing the Snowbird Century tomorrow, so he wanted to keep it a short ride. So I'm up to 111.5, goal is in sight :happy:

exercise.png
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    3.5 today. Total 77.07/123
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2today
    61.83/60 complete
    Woohooo. Made my goal early. Pushing on.
  • PurpleSweetpea
    Options
    Ticker update 23 March 4.2 miles

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    March 13: 2 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 14: 3 miles (elliptical)
    March 15: 5.5 miles (elliptical)
    March 16: 4.625 miles (elliptical)
    March 17: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 19: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone - Walk Away your Waistline)
    March 20: 1.6 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 21: 7.5 miles (elliptical and walking outdoors)
    March 23: 1.5 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 24: 6.9 miles (elliptical)

Updated ticker:

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I had to do a @ss moving make-up day! Hope your weekend is going great!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/24) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 76 miles

Left to complete – 14 miles
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update my ticker for my last few workouts so.... UPDATE :bigsmile:

exercise.png

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Dinos, Denise and all the others that are at, near or beyond their goals! :drinker:

I ran/walked 10 miles at the beach this afternoon and hiked with the dogs for 3 miles in the morning.

exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

It was a lovely day outside so I took a 5.5 mile stroll.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    All I had in me today was a 4 mile bike ride. It was cool with wind and I am not much better today!!! Hopefully tomorrow!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm going to have trouble making my goal this month. I knew I was going to be out a few days with a stent procedure, so I packed a lot into the first week or so of the month, but that stent procedure turned into open-heart surgery a couple of weeks ago, so about the only workout that I'm getting right now as I go through about 6-8 weeks of recovery walking outside around the cul-de-sac a few times a day and climbing a flight of stairs to get a shower.

I had 44.73 miles packed into the first week of the month, but I'm fairly limited right now in what my body can tolerate; especially with the leg incisions. I guess I'll try to see what the distance around the cul-de-sac happens to be, but I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to walk 55 miles in the next week to reach my 100 mile goal.
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Yesterday's great weather made us spent it outside. We went inline skating for the first time this year. Great paved path but it was really downhill which meant horrible uphill on the way back. Luckily I made it. Won't do that path again! Then a nice afternoon walk with the dog in Juan Carlos Park.

Plus I made my goal for the month! Let's see if I can beat last month in the next couple of days.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    March 13: 2 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 14: 3 miles (elliptical)
    March 15: 5.5 miles (elliptical)
    March 16: 4.625 miles (elliptical)
    March 17: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 19: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone - Walk Away your Waistline)
    March 20: 1.6 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 21: 7.5 miles (elliptical and walking outdoors)
    March 23: 1.5 miles (walking outdoors)
    March 24: 6.9 miles (elliptical)
    March 25: 4.75 miles (elliptical)

I cannot believe that I have moved my @ss for almost as many miles as I did last month, considering that I wasn't able to do anything for the first 2 weeks. It would have been so easy to say, oh no I can't do anything after my surgery, but I got stuck in anyway.....

I am so proud of myself :bigsmile:

Updated ticker:

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Another 13 miles today, leaves 46 miles to go :)
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Lesisurely 2 mile walk today - kind of a rest day, but still had to move some.

Since I've gone this far, I've decided to shoot for 100 miles.

exercise.png
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Nice run in Retiro with husband and Cookie. It was really warm and I am HAPPY that Spring has arrived!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm going to have trouble making my goal this month. I knew I was going to be out a few days with a stent procedure, so I packed a lot into the first week or so of the month, but that stent procedure turned into open-heart surgery a couple of weeks ago, so about the only workout that I'm getting right now as I go through about 6-8 weeks of recovery walking outside around the cul-de-sac a few times a day and climbing a flight of stairs to get a shower.

I had 44.73 miles packed into the first week of the month, but I'm fairly limited right now in what my body can tolerate; especially with the leg incisions. I guess I'll try to see what the distance around the cul-de-sac happens to be, but I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to walk 55 miles in the next week to reach my 100 mile goal.
    I wish you a SPEEDY recovery! Gosh you have been through alot and I hope you don't over do it! We will be here in months to come so just take your time!!! Sending you flowers,,:flowerforyou: !
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    3 miles today hiking with the dogs.

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    1.2 miles walked with the dog, 3.1 miles run by myself. 60.4 miles so far. :smile:

exercise.png