March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Replies

• bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    3 miles walked on Monday

My son (8 years old) was suspended for two days and it has been such a downer. It 's a long story that that is an ongoing struggle for him, but it really messed me up the past couple of days. The 3 miles I walked on Monday did absolutely nothing to help me calm down that day. I couldn't walk it out at all. :sad: :cry: :mad: :explode: He goes back tomorrow. It's going to suck because I have to take him in and have a conference in order to end his suspension. Tons of fun. I sit at a half round table surrounded by the principal, counselors, social workers, etc. Wonderful day to have to start my day tomorrow morning. :angry:

Today I did the first Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout and it felt amazing. Can't wait for workout #2 and more walking tomorrow evening.

exercise.png
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Updating...

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 756 Member
    Tickers updated.

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Current mileage: 20
    March Goal Mileage: 50
  • Update 21 March 5 miles

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    hello all, i have got pneumonia for last few days so not recording any miles. I do not think i will get my goal this month.
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    3/21 : 1.03 mi
    3/22: 2.07 mi

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    amazingmummy wrote:
    hello all, i have got pneumonia for last few days so not recording any miles. I do not think i will get my goal this month.

I'm so sorry about the pneumonia! Take care of yourself and I hope you get better soon.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    take care and get well...there is always next month....
  • bluiz13
    so glad you listened to us....you should be proud...now keep pushing forward and rock the rest of c25k....
    denise:bigsmile: :happy:
    5 miles for me today: 4 miles on the road with my C25K W5D3 "embedded" in it, and another mile with the dog.

Yes, I DID IT, I jogged the 20 minutes with no walking breaks. I know this is miniscule compared to what many of you do nearly every day, but it was a big milestone for me. I was able to do it because 1) I took your advice (good music; pace yourself; understand it's all mental), and 2) I carried your words of support and encouragement with me. THANK YOU!

So now I feel...empowered. And I got here because of this challenge and the support of its participants. :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    I cant wait for March to be over so I can start fresh in April. Of course I will be on vacation for 10 days in April so I will probably set a lower goal. I just don't like seeing how far I am from making my goal this month. Stupid sinus infection and bronchitis messed me up so bad this month. I should have at least walked while I sick but I didn't, oh well.

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    I feel like such a slacker! I haven't ridden since last week, and I didn't get my weekend ride in. I need some push!!!

Still stuck on 89 :sad:

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Two more miles walking today. Need to get serious about strength training, so will continue walking on those days. We'll see how this works out. (I hate strength training. :grumble: )

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 630 Member
    Hello everyone. I hope your week is going well.

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/22) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 68 miles

Left to complete – 22 miles
  • bluiz13
    2.03 miles around palm beach

58.04/60 complete
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 3,003 Member
    3 miles hiking with the dogs + 2 miles running HIIT. And that makes my goal :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you everyone for the positive support, and thank you especially Dinos and Denise for this wonderful challenge. It has really kept me moving.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 3,003 Member

Take care of yourself and feel better. Hope to see you in the April challenge.
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341

exercise.png

I just finished a nice run in Retiro for 7 km! Getting close to my goal. I will make it this weekend.

Hope you all are really moving!
  • Walked 4 miles today!

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    3 miles hiking with the dogs + 2 miles running HIIT. And that makes my goal :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you everyone for the positive support, and thank you especially Dinos and Denise for this wonderful challenge. It has really kept me moving.

exercise.png

Congratulations on making your goal so early!