ulterior motives..

Options

Replies

• anjydarling
    Options
    - To look good naked of course
    - I wanna wear a swimsuit and not have to wear knee length shorts on top of the one piece due to being self conscious.
    - I jiggle during sex in places I don't want to be jiggling..
    - I want to wear single digit sized pants! No more size 16 please :)
    - When I wave to somebody, My arm fat waves too.
    - I used to be known as Silent Paws in my family because nobody could hear my breathing or walking. Then I gained 60 lbs. It's kinda hard to silent your breathing when you weigh 260 lbs.
    - I want to use less soap in the shower
    - Less lotion
    - I want to run without looking entirely funny

just a bunch of small reason :tongue:
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My husband once said to he was inspired to get healthy when I was intensely working out....if that's what it takes to get him moving and healthy then I will work my *kitten* off. I'm pretty close to my goal weight and would be content with my appearance. But for him, I will keep on going to be the "hot wife" and hopefully inspire him to stay active. He is a big man with a stressful job and I worry about his health now and in the future. I want him to be around to celebrate our 50th anniversary. That's my ulterior motive.
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    I just want to look good naked.

yep....this.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lower my cholesterol :( It's a bummer- I hardly eat any cholesterol and I already work out 4timesa week. So maybe if I can get down to 110-115 it will help?
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm going to Jamaica in September and I am bound and determined to get back in that bikini and make my husband proud to say that I'm his.
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    LOOK GOOD NAKED
    BETTER SEX
    OF COURSE AN EX
    TO FIT MY OLD JEANS THAT I KEPT THAT STILL HAVE TAGS
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i want this dress.

and i want to look amazing in it.

<this is a replica, in red, of the dress marilyn monroe wore in niagra>

dixiefried-niagara-dress-red.jpg

That model has a very heavy duty corset under that lovely dress, so when you see her in the retro swim suits you can tell what her actual figure is ;)

My personal motives, a few things. First off when I was pregnant with my dd my dh refused to have sex with me for the entire pregnancy and most of me nursing her... all 14 months of nursing plus the pregnancy. It made me feel fat disgusting vile and worthless. I never want to feel that way again. So for myself I want to look good naked.

Reason two is I really would like to try and do a tough mudder run. No one in real life has any idea.

Reason three when anyone on my family get over weight they get the whole slew of cardiac and diabetes issues. I do not want that, even when I am 80. So I want to get and stay fit.
  • anidan78
    Options
    I'm approaching my weight loss from a few different angles.

1. Health. My blood pressure is high naturally and being obese doesn't help it any. I take 3 different medications and it costs too dang on much. That money could be spent on something more fun.

2. Vanity. I want to look great in form fitting clothes, loose clothes, and no clothes at all for that matter. Eventually my sister is going to get married and I refuse to be the fat maid of honor.

3. Personal Pride. Even though I am 33, I have never really tried hard to lose weight. I've always been half - hearted about it. Dropping a lot of weight will be a great accomplishment.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Saw a photo of an "athletic guy" on my parents digi photo frame and realised after about 10 times on seeing it that it was me!

20years ago...but it was me! so the time had come! Motivation in 3 parts....

Serious reasons: Health, live longer for my kids.

Personal answer: Realise a longstanding goal to join my fathers regiment. In a reservist role as I'm now decrepit :)

Vain answer: Want to look that damn good again... :blushing:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    i want this dress.

You want that dress I WANT THAT DRESS! :smile: thats the definition of elegant sexyness.:embarassed:
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    In order to SAFELY house a bun in this oven, I have to take out some burnt and crusty old dough!

Same :)
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    To show all my family and the people I was growing up around that their "you could be so pretty if you lost weight" comments and "you're beautiful INSIDE" specifics and the fact i was the butt of so many "good-natured" jokes throughout my entire childhood and early adulthood that, no thanks to their "help" I changed what I always was to them.
  • StizzyP
    StizzyP Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In my early 20's I would turn a lady's head now and then, and was WAY to dumb to appreciate it. I love my wife dearly, but I miss turning a head now and then.
  • pwillini84
    Options
    i want this dress.

and i want to look amazing in it.

<this is a replica, in red, of the dress marilyn monroe wore in niagra>

Yea, I don't think you'll have any problem rocking that dress!~
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I want to be "the hot wife", and to have all my husbands friends think I'm hot... Lol yeah I know. But he's on board woth it so I'm good.
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I wanna be in KING magazine... just once. I don't need a cover. Nothing raunchy or too risque. Just me in all my shaply sexiness for the world to see... just once. I have the shape for it, but at the moment, its just SUPERSIZED. :-/
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    In preparation of my husband's 20year high school reunion this past summer I had made the comment that I didn't want to be a super model but it would be nice if I heard someone say, "Hey, Boobar did all right for himself!" when they saw me:bigsmile: . When we got there we met up with our friends C* and M*... within minutes I was standing off to the side of them and heard some dude say to his friend "WOW, C* did pretty alright for HIMself didn't he?!"... I didn't even realize it at that point, but THAT was the point in which I KNEW that I could do better for my husband. Feels silly writing that because this journey is ALL about ME, but if I am being honest... I want people to believe that my husband has a HOTT wife! :blushing:

AmberB,
    Your husband is a very lucky man! Don't feel silly, instead seize the energy and knock them all dead at his 25th!!

Awww thank you sooo much!
  • RhiFox
    RhiFox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Best conversation ever!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    to be able to sleep with any guy I want...

Most guys does not require thin to get in bed with a girl. Just sayin.

this is so false I cant even... lol
    maybe its just manhattan
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I just want to look good naked.

^^this and to put fear in the hearts of all my daughter future boyfreinds..lol