Replies

• marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i would love to be a size 2 again!
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm a size US 6 now. I'd like to be a 4 but I'll probably be more of a 5 when I get to my goal weight.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    perfect size 10...without fat...BOY DO I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO....ha ha
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm in a size 18 now so i would love to be in a 10.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    A size 10 would be awesome. When I hit that goal I think that I am going to break dance in the middle of the street. Follwed by tears of unspeakable joy!

But it's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from where I am right now.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    started at a size 20 now in a size 13/14

I want to be a size 6
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 16 that was really tight. I am now in a 13 and can scarily button an 11 but can't move. Ultimately I want to be a size 6.
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SIZE 6!
    Before losing all my weight the past 2 years, I was in a 14-16. Today I am in a size 8! My ultimate goal... a size 6!

Good luck on your weightloss goals! :)

We share the same story... My biggest was a 14.... I am now an 8... sometimes 6 in some stuff..... SOLID SIZE 6 would be great (means less body fat)!
  • walea2007
    walea2007 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have never been in anything small my entire adult life, I have been large since childhood. I would like to be a size 6. Currently a 22 so I have got a long way to go
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    um, I don't know what dress size I wand to be. but I would enjoy fitting into size 36 pants and be able to chill in tank tops again

started at size 48 pants, down to 42-40's now :happy:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 2/4 right now, and when I cut down to about 12 - 15 % bodyfat I'll be a size 0. Just weighed myself this morning at 132.5. My cut will take me to about 127, I'm 5'2". My frame is small, but my body is dense.

dang, might I ask what your bf% is currently? I'm guessing you are fairly close to 15% if you are only 5.5 pounds away. and, congrats!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    6-8 (depending on brand of course). I too have some clothes in this size with the tags still on them. I want to not only be able to wear those, but all of my cute smaller clothes I have. Plus just being able to say goodbye to all of my "larger" clothes will empty out so much space!!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    smaller size please :)
    i dont care about the number...cause i rip those tags off!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 2-3. I am currently a size 5
  • bvixen22
    bvixen22 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would say a size 6 and be nice and tone. I was a size 4 before the baby who is now 7. And always bought bigger anyway. I like my clothes to fit loose especially jeans.
  • alexis1201
    Options
    I'd like to be whatever size my body says I am when I reach my goal of 150-145. Not sure what that'll be but it'll be better than what I am now! (Although not complaining about my loss thus far! I am always a work in progress!)
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    um, I don't know what dress size I wand to be. but I would enjoy fitting into size 36 pants and be able to chill in tank tops again

started at size 48 pants, down to 42-40's now :happy:

GREAT JOB! :happy:
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Started at a size 8 (after having baby #2), now a size 4 and hoping to see that size 2 again by summer!
  • kriztyn723
    Options
    Size 7 in Junior's jeans... I was so happy in college when I was that size. Now I am an 11 in Juniors... ugh! And to think.. I thought I was FAT back then! Bah!
  • joaddict
    joaddict Posts: 23
    Options
    UK Size 8 (: Hopefully before summer!