What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• kalikelli
    kalikelli Posts: 22
    Options
    Dream size is a 6-8 but I'll probably be most happy when I just have the ability to randomly pick any store and find something that fits.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I am happy in my size 8. Any size smaller and i can't eat much. No way that is going to happen. LOL
  • ann2012evans
    Options
    I am now a 26-28 I would be happy just making it to a size 16 again which is what I wore in 1997. if I reach that goal maybe go down to a 10. I don't think I'd like to be any smaller then that. Never been real small wouldn't know what to think.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I dunno... Places sizes vary so much! At American Eagle I wear between a 0-2 and small shirts...other places I wear 10s and larges. Dresses are all different too, I just bought a size 4 bridesmaids dress but when I was shopping for a cocktail dress in one brand I wore an 8. I have no butt at all so that's probably why I can wear 0s in AE... So actually I'd like to go up lol. I just want to look in the mirror and be satisfied.
  • ambershultz90
    Options
    I would love to be a size 2 or 3 like i was in HS but i am older now and understand that i looked almost sick while in hs...but i would love to be a size 4 or 5 but to be honest i want to be what ever size is healthly for me i'm 5'4 and i don't want to be so thin that my body can't operate but i also don't want to be over wieght and out of breath when i try to run for 10 mins
  • ambershultz90
    Options
    i like that
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 2-4 but sales people usually second guess whenever I say I'm size 2-4 they always give me a 4. I guess I look larger than my size since I have broad shoulders and relatively large limbs compared to my smaller waist. Anyways goal is to be size 0-2 I'm petite and I've reached that goal when I was 115 lbs at 5'3".
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm in a UK 12 or 14 (US 8 or 10) right now. My tops, dresses etc are all 8s, just some of my trousers are 10 as my belly is my problem area (after 2 kids). I want to get down to a US 6, or a small 8, and get rid of the muffin top!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 14 now. My wedding dress is a size 6. I'd like to be a 6 again, but would be happy with 8... but ultimately a 6!
  • ameliaisobel
    Options
    I just want to be comfortable in a bikini, and when i am, its all about toning. I don't have a goal weight or size, I have a goal body. But, from what I can tell, I'm aiming for a UK 6..
  • lotusspark
    Options
    I have quite a way to go since I'm in 14s and halfway to 12s now..As a hs girl 12 was the smallest I got into but I never ate this healthy or worked out as often as now so if I can, I'm going to try for an 8, if possible a 6 but w/my body type that might be dreamin'. Oh I'm speaking of jean sizes, my top runs one size bigger for my girls. lol
  • carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 8 to 10. I'd love to get back down to a size 2 or 4. It's been a struggle lately for me though!....I just want to feel confident and be toned and sexy no matter what size really lol
  • Hannaaah1990
    Options
    UK 10, possibly a UK 8 but don't want to lose my curves so I would be happy with a toned 10 :)
  • goodomenminis
    goodomenminis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would like to get my my once on apon a jean size 4! I have a mighty big hill to climb, but you climb that hill one step at a time, chances are you will make it.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I dream of size 8...sigh!
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A 10 or 12 would make me extremely happy!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    im strangely between sizes...I wear a 4 or 5 But id like to be in a 3 or 4 range.
  • animelose2012
    Options
    i went from a size 22-24 to a size 12 and now i am a size 14. want to get back to a size 12 and smaller.
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    Size 4....... I used to be a 14 and right now I'm at a 6.....just need to keep pushing to reach my goal