What size do you want to be?

Options
1242526272830»

Replies

• rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in a tight 10/loose 12 by summer, which will be the smallest I've been in about 7 years. My final goal would be around a size 6, but I'm not glued to that number, if I hit 8 and I feel good and I look good, and I jog for a bit without feeling like death, I will be satisfied, and on the other side, if I hit 6, and I'm still really doughy in the middle, I will focus even more energy on muscle building, and will continue going down.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    US 8 or 10
  • JenPock
    Options
    Was a 12 down to size 10 at the moment but dream would be back to 4 or 6.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Size: Happy.

(Which would translate to a 10-12)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    size 10 now. want to be a size 6
  • fitdita
    Options
    I was a size 18 when I started my weight loss over 6 months ago. I am currently almost half way to goal and I am a size 12. Would love to be a size six again! I have not seen that size for over 10 years! Would be such a huge accomplishment for me.
  • never124get
    Options
    I would be content going back to my high school freshman size of 14...I'm at a 22 right now so I have a journey a head of me lol
  • mebsta3382
    mebsta3382 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a UK size 16. I'm currently pretending I'm a size 20, but actually I am a size 22/24. Size 16 would be ideal for me - last time I was that skinny (yep, on me it's skinny - I'm 5ft 11in/178cm and built like a brick .....house) was 13 years ago!!!!