SWaT-March Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Options

Replies

• thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love to joing this group I have been using MFP for about 60 days and have been doing the walk away the pounds at least 3-4 days a week I do 1-4 miles depending on time limits any given day. I will shoot for 45 miles in March.
    I am so excited to do this!
  • beckaboo79
    beckaboo79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join also! Since this is my first month, I am also going for a conservative goal of 25 miles. I hope to get more, but would like to start slow! I am more into walking outside, but since the weather hasn't really been cooperating, I will pop in my Leslie Sansone workouts and get my walks in!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome all the newbies hope everyone is well.
  • ellenrogers
    Options
    II have been doing the Leslie Sansone Walks for quite some time. I love her walks! I did not know about this group but would love to join now. My goal for March 2012 will be to walk 100 miles.
  • ellenrogers
    Options
    I have been doing the Leslie Sansone Walks for quite some time. I love her walks! I did not know about this group but would love to join now. My goal for March 2012 will be to walk 100 miles.
  • jessica_johnson2011
    jessica_johnson2011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Leslie Sansone Walks for quite some time. I love her walks! I did not know about this group but would love to join now. My goal for March 2012 will be to walk 100 miles.

That is my goal too! :) Good luck!
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh this is just really great! I recently got the walk slim series and I plan on doing some walking in a few minutes (I'll be doing the Fast Firming with the Firm Band). I plan on checking this thread out often! I'm not sure if this question has been answered yet already, but is there and actual group?
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday fellow walkers!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/2) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 4 Mile Super Challenge)

Total completed – 8 miles

Left to complete – 82 miles
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Oh this is just really great! I recently got the walk slim series and I plan on doing some walking in a few minutes (I'll be doing the Fast Firming with the Firm Band). I plan on checking this thread out often! I'm not sure if this question has been answered yet already, but is there and actual group?

Yes, there is a Leslie Sansone Walk at Home group on MFP as well. Lots of different topics there.

Welcome to the March challenge & I hope you like your new workouts!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    have any of you lost alot of weight with just mainly doing the Leslie Sansone workouts ? Do you also do other workouts for toning or do you feel Leslie incorporates enough in her workouts ? My stomach area is my awful area and I am worried that i need to be doing something else to help that.
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (3/3) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 4 Mile Super Challenge)

Total completed – 12 miles

Left to complete – 78 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    have any of you lost alot of weight with just mainly doing the Leslie Sansone workouts ? Do you also do other workouts for toning or do you feel Leslie incorporates enough in her workouts ?

I also would like to know this as well.
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (3/4) – 2 miles (Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk)

Total completed – 14 miles

Left to complete – 76 miles
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    have any of you lost alot of weight with just mainly doing the Leslie Sansone workouts ? Do you also do other workouts for toning or do you feel Leslie incorporates enough in her workouts ?

I also would like to know this as well.

I really only do her dvd's and I have lost 8 pounds in one month. But I have a lot more to lose.
  • jessica_johnson2011
    jessica_johnson2011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    March goal: 100 miles

March 1 - 10 miles
    March 4 - 6 miles

84 miles to go!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Goal is 800 minutes of exercise for March to include a variety of exercises (walking, vball, aquajog, weights, other cardio)

180 / 800 minutes done (two outings of snowshoeing)

Jenny
  • delvir
    delvir Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do 2 a day and 5 days a week so thanks i'm good for 40 ......and we are off to a great month:drinker:
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    so nobody here lost a lot of weight with the Walk at home series?
  • ellenrogers
    Options
    My goal for March is to walk 100 miles. So far my total for March is 42 miles so I have 58 miles to go. (March 1: I walked 10 miles. March 2: I walked 11 miles. March 3: I walked 11 miles and March 4: I walked 10 miles.)
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mar. 3 I walked 2 miles
    Mar. 4 I walked 3.5 miles

My goal is 60 for the month of Mar.

55 1/2 miles left to go :smile: