SWaT-March Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Options

Replies

• Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @Mummy, congrats on pushing yourself a little further! That's the spirit!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/6) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 22 miles

Left to complete – 68 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    @Mammamea....Congrats on maintaining that control while on vacation and losing 3 pounds! Welcome back!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    280 / 800 exercise minutes
    gym-recumbent bike for 35 minutes and upper body strength training for 15 minutes (243 calories burned)
  • lfm1968
    lfm1968 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have only been doing Lesley's walks for the last 2 months, but really love them. I'm in for 75 miles this month!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Wow! Just seen this thread...I have Leslie's 4 Fast Miles and would love to join the challenge so put me in for 60miles for March!! Now Im excited :D
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Did another 2 miles tonight. I used the LS 5 Really Big Miles and I loved mile 1 so much that I did it twice. The music is FANTASTIC! I mean I was so pumped up I could have done mile 1 two more times. I think tomorrow, I may use that mile 1 to complete my 4 mile walk.

Completed today (3/6) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge) + 2 miles (LS 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 24 miles

Left to complete – 66 miles
  • jlenz74
    jlenz74 Posts: 30
    Options
    I would love to join! How do you join this group? I love walk away the pounds because the work out is done standing up. I have a neck injury from a car accident and get migraines. It is hard for me to do not situps and other floor exercises.
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mar. 3 - 2 .0 miles
    Mar. 4 - 3.5 miles
    Mar. 6 - 5.0 miles

My goal is 60 for the month of Mar. 50 1/2 miles left to go
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm Lily,
    I Have No Clue how Much I actually Log in a month,
    I've done LS walking tapes for 6 years. The first couple years not very Often til I got serious
    But I also Don't do all LS Workouts. I use her workout 2 to 3 times a a week and it always varies on the miles.
    I also Do Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30, and recently started Couch to 5K, Then I Work out on the Elliptical while I watch my morning cartoons

I want to Burn 25,000Calories this Month!.

Completed: 3023
    Left: 21977
  • LoriInIowa
    LoriInIowa Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm thrilled to see this thread. I do Leslie's 5 Really Big Miles DVD 3-5X/week. I do at least 3 miles each time. I did 5 miles yesterday for the very first time. :) I was completely gassed afterwards, but, hey! I did it! :)

I'm going for 1,000 minutes of exercise in March. I started the 1,000 Minute Challenge in January and have just continued.

I've never done a mileage goal, so I guess I'll be conservative in my guesstimate, but try to challenge myself, too. I'm going to set my goal for 60 miles.

Go, team!
    Lori
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm back again finally, and glad to see everyone still here.
    The first of last month I ended up really sick with pneumonia and had to just stop almost everything to get over it Even now I'm not fully over it, but am finally feeling good enought to start walking again. Today I tried 2 miles and did ok.
    So for my goal for this month is 50. I can't wait for the weather to get nice out so I can start walking outside again though.
  • LoriInIowa
    LoriInIowa Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm going for 1,000 minutes of exercise in March. I started the 1,000 Minute Challenge in January and have just continued.

I've never done a mileage goal, so I guess I'll be conservative in my guesstimate, but try to challenge myself, too. I'm going to set my goal for 60 miles.

March 1---4.2 miles (bike)
    March 2---4 miles (LS)
    March 3---Rest
    March 4---5 miles (bike)
    March 5---5 miles (LS)
    March 6---6.5 miles (bike)

24.7 miles--35.3 to goal
  • santamommy
    Options
    How do I sign up and where do I find you when I want to come to the group? I love using Leslie's DVD's....I use them 5-6 times a week and have lost 27 lbs in 13 weeks doing them.....
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    How do I sign up and where do I find you when I want to come to the group? I love using Leslie's DVD's....I use them 5-6 times a week and have lost 27 lbs in 13 weeks doing them.....

This topic will be listed under My Topics on your Message Board page. All the topics you post in are there.

You don't have to sign up--just jump in any time!
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (3/7) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 28 miles

Left to complete – 62 miles
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Did the power mile this morning. Wanted to do the 4 mile again. But forgot about kindergarten field trip today. At least got one mile done.

17 to go.
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    March Goal:124 Miles Doing Leslie Sansone 4 Really Big Miles(with firm band & jogging boost) 5 days a week!
    Walked: 4 miles (on 3/7) Sick yesterday :sick: Much better today :happy: will try to make up on Sat.
    Miles left=104 to go
  • Taymay75
    Options
    March Goal:124 Miles Doing Leslie Sansone 4 Really Big Miles(with firm band & jogging boost) 5 days a week!
    Walked: 4 miles (on 3/7) Sick yesterday :sick: Much better today :happy: will try to make up on Sat.
    Miles left=104 to go

Mamamea, you're coming back with a vengeance! Awesome!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    March 7th = 4miles down!
  • Taymay75
    Options

Completed today (3/8) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 32 miles

Left to complete – 58 miles