March Day by Day Challenge--Open to ALL!!!

Options

Replies

• aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Goals for 3/7
    1-avoid chocolate-did pretty well, had microwave chocolate cake, but stayed away from other chocolate, which can prove to be a trigger food
    2-drink 10 glasses of water-got 9 in!
    3-update school website-almost done!

Goals for 3/8
    1-work out for 60 minutes
    2-drink 10 glasses of water
    3-finish updating school website
  • SilverRoxy
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't exercise. Was exhausted after work and took a nap instead. I'm a bad girl! BUT was under my calorie goal. I'm just going to tell myself that it evens out and one day off is ok. Seriously, getting into an exercise routine is though.... my body is like, what are you doing to me?! But, I have muscles that are sore that I didn't even know were there, so that's a good thing.

Today's goals:

1.) Stay within calories.... meeting an old friend for drinks tonight so that will be tough. Must be good!!
    2.) No time for a real workout today. Plan to move around the office as much as possible, walk up and down the stairs a few times extra, and maybe a short yoga DVD before bed.
    3.) More water...less coffee. (I'm a 3 cup a day coffee fiend. Bad, I know! Especially for the cellulite. Down to 1- 1/12 cups a day)

Have a great day everyone!!
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok SO I didnt make it to the gym yesterday...I did take a nice long walk with the hubb...Did good on my water and making it to bed. my goals for today
    1) do my 30ds
    2) get my water in
    3) resist tempation---(taking 5 kids either skating or to a movie.and getting them pizza...so no bad stuff for me to eat)

This sounds like a great idea, Thanks for allowing me to join you. I have set a personal goal to loose 10lbs before Easter if possible so this may help me stay on track. This is my first day so here goes....

My 3 goals for today
    1) make it to the gym today
    2) drink enough water
    3) get in bed on time today
    [/quote]
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Goals for Wednesday were:
    1 get my c25k done at the gym
    2. pack a picnic dinner for the softball game
    3. Be nice to myself

I completed all 2 of these goals. I didn't do my c25k and felt very bad.

Goals for Today are:
    1. get a small amount of housecleaning done.
    2. watch my calories & water
    3. Do what I need to do (either talk it out or stop worrying/dreading it)
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays Goals, 3/7/12

1) Drink lots of water- 24oz before my first cup of coffee (ACCOMPLISHED! Woot woot! I drank, 144oz!)
    2) stay under calorie goal (not quite... but I made good choices and I'll do better each day!)
    3) refrain from sweets/temptations at work (ACCOMPLISHED! woot woot! Even when the boss brought in cupcakes! My fave!)

Goals for today, 3/8/12...
    1) Don't stress eat
    2) Drink at least 144oz of water, can't have cup of coffee until 24oz of water down!
    3) Don't go over on calories!
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Goals for 3/8
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water- only 8
    2. Swim 1 hour- no worked on homework all day
    3. Finish reading assignments- done
    4. Log all food- done and only about 20 calories over
    5. Enjoy a small reward after doctors appointment- got a drink from starbucks but only drank half of it

Goals for 3/9
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water
    2. Log all food
    3. Swim for 1 hour
    4. Finish 4 homework assignments
  • pop86tart
    Options
    1. Stay within my calorie limit!

I struggle with eating more than I should. I need to remind myself that all the tasty treats I want to eat can be eaten another day. Maybe that would help me feel more desperate to eat desserts and extra snacks. Tomorrow I will stay within my limit no matter what!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    March 9
    1. WATER!!!! (10-12) I forget when busy!
    2. Paper work done for shop
    3. Move an extra 250 calories today!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Goals for 3/8
    1-work out for 60 minutes--ACK! Only got in 35 minutes, my night did not flesh out as I had intended
    2-drink 10 glasses of water-DONE!
    3-finish updating school website-DONE! (OK, so I finished today, but I am finished, so I'm counting it as a goal accomplished!)

Goals for 3/9
    1-drink 10 glasses of water
    2-work out at least 45 minutes
    3-write grant-digital voice recorders for school
    4-begin to assemble portfolio
  • SilverRoxy
    Options
    Yesterday's goals:
    1.) Stay within calories.... Almost did this. Went over by 80 cals. MFP put my settings at 1200. It's REALLY hard. :(

2.) No time for a real workout today. Plan to move around the office as much as possible, walk up and down the stairs a few times extra, and maybe a short yoga DVD before bed.--- Did this as much as possible but don't feel great about it.

3.) More water...less coffee. -- Was very good with this yesterday. Only one cup in the morning and TONS of water.

Today's goals:

1.) Try not to beat myself up after weighing myself this morning. I'm really trying here an it's only the first week. But it's still disappointing that the scale hasn't moved a bit!
    2.) No food splurging-- I'm SO hungry today. I ate breakfast and my stomach is still growling. What's with that?! Plus, I have plans to go out for lunch... I SO sick of salads and this place has amazing paninis.
    3.) Work out after work/ tonight--- No excuses!
  • Unrulychik
    Options
    New to MFP.... so dreading this challenge. Somehow, have managed to gain 50 lbs in the last 3 years.

My 3 goals for today:

Stay within calories
    Drink lots of water.... (I too have a hard time with this)
    EXCERCIZE!!! (Get off your butt girl!)

Here we go........................
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My goals for 3/9 are:

1. drink a minimum of 8 glass of water
    2. excersie for 45 minutes
    3. stay under 1500 calories
    4. walk a minimum of 3 miles
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 7:
    1. Plenty of fluids! --Yes.
    2. Stay on my plan.--Yes.
    3. 1 mile walking workout.--Yes.

I didn't check in yesterday. I went out with my daughter and then went to a movie I had a pass for. I had fun (it was my birthday).
    My food choices weren't the best but they weren't super bad, either, and I didn't eat a lot. We didn't have cake but had a Blizzard at Dairy Queen. That was lunch--LOL. It was SO good!

Goals for March 9:
    1. Plenty of fluids!
    2. Stay on my plan.
    3. 1 mile walking workout.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I hit a plateau a month ago and I need to get out of it.
    My three goals for today are:
    stay in my calorie goal 1200
    burn 500 cals through cardio
    50 abs and 50 sides
  • jeshwin
    jeshwin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1. drink 168 oz. of water
    2. start C25K
    3. make the crustless spinach and feta pie for dinner from skinnytaste.com
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    I am back! this really works.

goals 3/5

1.Stay under goal. yes

2. gym burn 300 calories. yes

3. get up in the am starting tomorrow to do Wii fit plus even if just weigh myself and body test. add on yoga. oh i forgot about this one.

Talk to ya tomorrow.

3/6
    1. so today is lots of water 6 24oz glasses

2. under goal yes

3..get to bed early. this might help with getting up goal someday. no very bad night sleeping. but got up for exercise this morning.

talk to ya later

3/7

1. get out of bed and weigh and body test on WII done

2. light work out done

3. under goal done

3/8 oops day off

3/9

1. drink plain water every other glass

2. under calories

3. infusion
  • minita
    minita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My goals for today:

1.- Keep under cal goal
    2.- Drink 8 cups of water
    3.- Finish my work: accounting, client 1 and client 2 work finished

I won't exercise today, I plan to work, work and work just for today. Saturday and Sunday: cardio and 55 min of Jillian Michaels training. I will be under my calorie goal for the weekend. This is going to be my hardest goal. Yes! I may rest on Monday. Have a great weekend.
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Goals for yesterday, 3/8/12...
    1) Don't stress eat - ACCOMPLISHED! OMG! I did amazing on this! I guess I knew yesterday that I felt stressed, and that's normally when I eat badly... But I did so good. I did although drive around every fast food place, but I NEVER got anything.. Stressful day! Sheesh...
    2) Drink at least 144oz of water, can't have cup of coffee until 24oz of water down! UNACCOMPLISHED... Shucks, I only drank 10 cups... But so much better than I normally do... So I'll do better in the coming days! :)
    3) Don't go over on calories! ACCOMPLISHED! yay!!

Goals for today, 3/9/12

1) Drink all my water (144oz-18cu), still no coffee until I drink 48oz today... Maybe that'll keep me more motivated...
    2) No junk food
    3) No giving into temptation because its almost the weekend- And although in-laws are in town, and we might go out to eat, I will look up menus online before hand and have an idea planned out for what I want so it can be a good choice.
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Goals for 3/9
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water- only 8
    2. Log all food- yes and under goal
    3. Swim for 1 hour- yes and it felt great
    4. Finish 4 homework assignments- yes and should have most of the rest done after tomorrow
    [/quote]

Goals for 3/10
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water
    2. Log all food
    3. Walk dogs with hubby
    4. Finish as much homework as possible

So happy with this week's progress and this mornings weigh in was down 1.5 pounds for a total of 7 pounds in 6 weeks!
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    forgot to put my goal for yesterday on so here goes today

1)Dont go over my calories(weekends are so hard for me)
    2)get in some kind of workout(taking the kids skating today. should be a good workout)
    3)get my water in