• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

either that or just wear your apron when serving all the ladies

Shhhhhhhh! Ixn-ay with the apron-way.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    The website does cater to maried/involved people looking to have an affair and people looking to have an affair with a married or involved person. It also is used by people in open relationships or people lookin for bisexuals to join in their activites and for single folks looking for more casual sexual realtionships. It seems to have gained momentum among single people in the last category because it's somewhat "classier" than craigslist or adult friend finder.

If you are hoping to find something beyond a no strings attached sexual situation I would try a more conventional dating site.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Is there a site out there where women are looking for old, fat, bald bikers.

Mo' Money! Mo' Money! Mo' Money!

Dude, just go to any biker party. There's loads of chicks there and I bet it'd be easy for you to find one to um.. hang out with.

What's your address? Lot's of ladies there? I need an excuse to take a road trip...
    I know where I keep going wrong. We have all the biker parties at my house. My wife is c*ck blocking me.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Cheating on your spouse isn't "legit" no matter how you slice it.
  • avibachar
    avibachar Posts: 47
    Options
    Ashley Madison - Official | ashleymadison.com
    www.ashleymadison.com/
    The Original Extramarital Affairs Site. 100% Free For Women!

soooo..... obviously they have more creepy guys on there than they need so women don't have to pay. sounds like pretty much every bar in America!

LOL!!!! Awesome comment.... annnnnnnd 1000000000 bonus points for having Get Fuzzy as the background on your 'progress bar'!!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Variety is the Spice of Life

cheating.jpg
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I think it is funny that people are shocked a site like this exists. This is the interweb people. You can find just about anything.

I certainly am not shocked, but just totally amazed that the OP wants to know its legit.........to me, the question means "so, is it real or not cause if it is, I want to go look at it........." Cause otherwise, why would you care if it is or is not legit?

Curiosity? I don't know why people around here are so quick to look for the absolute worst in people.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Is there a site out there where women are looking for old, fat, bald bikers.

Mo' Money! Mo' Money! Mo' Money!

Dude, just go to any biker party. There's loads of chicks there and I bet it'd be easy for you to find one to um.. hang out with.

I know where I keep going wrong. We have all the biker parties at my house. My wife is c*ck blocking me.

HAHA thats funny :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    The website does cater to maried/involved people looking to have an affair and people looking to have an affair with a married or involved person. It also is used by people in open relationships or people lookin for bisexuals to join in their activites and for single folks looking for more casual sexual realtionships. It seems to have gained momentum among single people in the last category because it's somewhat "classier" than craigslist or adult friend finder.

If you are hoping to find something beyond a no strings attached sexual situation I would try a more conventional dating site.

there is an obvious difference if you are successfully and knowingly in an open relationship/marriage than doing it behind your significant other/spouses back. Should the choose to be open, that's their business and more power to them. Otherwise, it just stinks.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wheeeeeeeee!

Good thing popcorn is low cal.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options

there is an obvious difference if you are successfully and knowingly in an open relationship/marriage than doing it behind your significant other/spouses back. Should the choose to be open, that's their business and more power to them. Otherwise, it just stinks.

Agreed, I think cheating is inexcusable.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    So it's pretty much adult duck, duck, goose.

duck-duck-goose-demotivational-poster-1257630963.jpg
  • Panther2611
    Options
    I heard an interview with the President of Ashley Madison on a local sports radio station. Apparently they also cater to pro atheletes who like to frequent their service as they travel around the country...go figure! Interestingly they asked him who he saw as his biggest competition. Although he felt they really did not have any direct competition he said FACEBOOK. I personally know 3 marriages that FACEBOOK contributed to their demise. If you want to have an affair you are going to find a way. Ashley Madison is just another option...
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    What gets me is you put up a pic and your city, blah blah blah...now what if someone you know happens to be on the site as well and rats you out to your husband or wife! People who go on that site are stupid. You're going to get caught, just wait...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

WOW, no wonder its blocked OP..........be thankful it is and don't go on it!! (just a little bit of advice that you can take or drop, whichever you like....)

Yeah don't go there OP - you may catch infidelity, even if you aren't married.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

WOW, no wonder its blocked OP..........be thankful it is and don't go on it!! (just a little bit of advice that you can take or drop, whichever you like....)

Yeah don't go there OP - you may catch infidelity, even if you aren't married.

Infidelity ultimately leads to severe itching and burning.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm just curious...how this topic come up on diet and fitness site's message board? Lol.

Are we all gaining so much confidence from getting in shape that its time to have an affair?

sad, huh....
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Why do so many people want to cheat rather than just leave? Is it that difficult, or is everyone just a bunch of spineless wimps. I would never cheat and never have. If I feel that strng desire for someone else, I break up, and pursue it. But, I never saw the point of actually cheating.

for some (many) the safety net of being married is real. and for others it's the virtual ball and chain thing... for me, marriage is till death do us part and literally for me, it was... If you don't want to be with someone for the rest of your life don't marry them and waste all you parents or your or your intended's money!