30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    day 10 D2L2

My shins hurt so bad. Ugh still pushing through it hopfully it isnt that bad to continue even though my shins hurt. Took a break and didnt do it yesterday but didnt seem to help my shins at all. Pushed really hard today and LOVED it. Going to measure tomorrow and take new pictures to see a difference. Lost a few pounds so far. Cant wait till DAY 31 so I can be done. I think I will still do the workout but not everyday cause Jillian Michaels kinda drives me nuts.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Just completed day 2 level 1 30ds xx
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    day 10 D2L2

My shins hurt so bad. Ugh still pushing through it hopfully it isnt that bad to continue even though my shins hurt. Took a break and didnt do it yesterday but didnt seem to help my shins at all. Pushed really hard today and LOVED it. Going to measure tomorrow and take new pictures to see a difference. Lost a few pounds so far. Cant wait till DAY 31 so I can be done. I think I will still do the workout but not everyday cause Jillian Michaels kinda drives me nuts.
    good luck with measurements ,hope your shins feeling bit better
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    how did you find it
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    Im on day 6 level 1. Was hating it but kept going and I actually really enjoyed yesterday's! looking forward to tonights!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    it does get easier at the begining off level one hated the star jumps few other bits but by end off it didnt evennotice ,was loads easier
  • angielautenbach
    Options
    So took my 10 days measurements and lost 5.5 inches 2 waist 1.5 hips 1 chest .5 legs and arms!!! YAY Also can see a change in my pictures!! Love this workout seeing such good resualts in just 10days.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    how did you find it

I'm really aching this evening especially my shoulders my left leg gave way on me as I walked up the stairs lol a litte numb off to Zumba in an hour I'll let you know tomorrow how I'm feeling after cardio on the kinect for 30mins plus day 3 30ds
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    So took my 10 days measurements and lost 5.5 inches 2 waist 1.5 hips 1 chest .5 legs and arms!!! YAY Also can see a change in my pictures!! Love this workout seeing such good resualts in just 10days.
    fantasitc well done x
  • tfoot
    tfoot Posts: 2
    Options
    I log it under circuit training and only count 20 min... That has to be close enough.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    day 12 completed :)
  • jennsonadiet
    jennsonadiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 12 ! I have not missed a day yet ! I was feeling great at day 10 thinking this is gonna be easy ... then day 11 came and OMG it was like starting all over at day 1 for me.. so hard and had to take break .. But I pushed through and am kinda looking forward to day 13.. Keep up the great work everyone ! WE CAN DO THIS !!!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I just finished day 12 ! I have not missed a day yet ! I was feeling great at day 10 thinking this is gonna be easy ... then day 11 came and OMG it was like starting all over at day 1 for me.. so hard and had to take break .. But I pushed through and am kinda looking forward to day 13.. Keep up the great work everyone ! WE CAN DO THIS !!!
    I was exactly the same lol
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My knee and shin are seriously sore. I have to take a rest day. Why am I feeling like a quitter? I keep trying to convince myself that rest is the best thing and what I need to be doing, even though logically I know I shouldn't have to convince myself- because it IS what I need. Ugh!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my copy to arrive. Can't wait to start it
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was exactly the same lol

Me too! I was feeling so confident after finishing level 1. I thought level 2 would be no problem....ha! Level 2 is kicking my butt! I keep thinking about what day 10 of level 2 will be like...I'm sure we will ROCK IT by then :o)
    12 days in...almost 1/2 way!
  • angielautenbach
    Options
    My knee and shin are seriously sore. I have to take a rest day. Why am I feeling like a quitter? I keep trying to convince myself that rest is the best thing and what I need to be doing, even though logically I know I shouldn't have to convince myself- because it IS what I need. Ugh!

I took a rest day on Saturday cause my shins started hurting so bad. The rest day didnt help my shins at all. So I have just been pushing though but OMG it hurts so bad. Hopfully your rest day will help. Good Luck and you are not a quitter.
  • angielautenbach
    Options
    Day 11 D3L2

Day 3 was so much easier in level 2. I am excited to see if tomorrow is even easier. I cant believe how fast my body adapts to this. If it is like level 1 then I will be moving to level 3 on day 18!! I am excited that Friday marks my half way point. I am loving the results and can tell this is an awsome work out but I hate doing the same thing everyday. Next month going to switch it up more.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    your not a quitter ,hope you feel better soon you are doing fab :)
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I measured before starting 10 days ago. I ordered two pairs of twill pants according to those measurements. They arrived yesterday and they are way too big!!!! I haven't measured again and really didn't want to until I was exactly half way through the program. But I guess I'm making progress faster than I ever realized I would. Yippee! :happy: