30 day shred march

Options
I havestarted the 30 day shred today level1 and wondered if anyone else was startign today x

Replies

• HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I bought the 30 day shred yesterday and plan to start it today. I never even though about it being March 1...but how perfect! I have seen such great results on mfp threads about it, and I have a sister who loves it, so I thought I would change up my workouts and give this a try. I'm a little nervous, but excited! How was it?
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for mine to come in the mail. I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow, but who knows! I'm starting it as soon as it hits my mailbox :0) If you want to add me we can keep each other accountable. I'm doing it everday no matter what. How about you?
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just put it in the dvd player!! Good luck!!!!!
  • Annmariek
    Annmariek Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3. Feels like a good burn & have had to stop a few times for a rest
  • mommacindy
    mommacindy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I are starting (again!) today!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    brill a few to keep me company .I found it ok .I was dreading it lol but managed it all without any problems will see how i feel in the morning .i have also started jogging again this week so hoping to jog 2-3 times a week and if not a walk during the day pushing lo in the buggy ,every little helps :)
  • demrymccoy
    Options
    I also have the 30 day Shred, I'll join you if you would like a partner :-) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    ok thank you :)
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    I plan on starting it tomorrow.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I canimagine the next few days being hard ,but i will stick with it
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I started on Monday and am going to alternate with Ripped in 30 (Level 1 30 DS followed by Level 1 R in 30, then both level 2s and so on).

Feel free to add me - even though I won't be quite on the same timeline as you, every little bit of motivation helps!

C x
  • linwade
    linwade Posts: 11
    Options
    I started it on yesterday......
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    I started yesterday! Did day 2 today! I completed the whole 30 days last summer! It is tough but worth it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. This is my second go around with 30DS (my first round was last March. I love Jillian- she's a beast but I love her.

I learned a great way to keep track from the last time I shredded. If I start a thread with my name and level (so momofJandA L1D2) and then the person after me copy and pasts it and just adds their name and level- and we keep doing that until everyone is on- we can change it daily just so we know where everyone is.

So . . .
    momofJandA . . . . L1D2
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, it literally just came in the mail! I'm really unfit so this could break me! :ohwell:
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am! I also posted my "today" pics on a thread. :) Add me if youd like
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think I can already see a difference in my shoulders and hips. Feel free to friend me. I can use the support/give support back. It's tough, no doubt about it, but I feel so proud of myself every day when the DVD ends! For me the push-ups (girly ones at that!) and the side lunges are the hardest part.
  • thedrummer1978
    thedrummer1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My plan is to start it today. I got it a few days ago and promised myself March 1 would be my start day!
  • leighanne1941
    leighanne1941 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my challenge for March. Every day during naptime :) Took before pictures and everything!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today after work. There is a group for people who are starting it this month -

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3634-shredding-through-the-month-of-march