30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I just started it a few days ago, thought I needed to change up my workouts. :)
  • ClareOH
    ClareOH Posts: 40
    Options
    i'm on day 14 level 2, im hooked now :)
  • APPLETON29
    APPLETON29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have got this dvd but do it day on day off with the gym. I find it hard work but do get a buzz after i've finished. I can tell my fitness has improved but don't do it everyday.

Add me as a friend if you like, would be interested in hearing how people think it has changed there body's! I love Gillian even if she does make me want to kill her while sweating/panting/screaming through the workout! lol
  • megandiva
    Options
    I just started it today, intend to do it through out march!
  • estherpab
    estherpab Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just started RI30 and was wondering if anyone does anything else with it and how many days in a row you do RI 30 or 30 DS? The 25 min workout didn't seem long enough, but then I'm only on day 1 week 1 and I'm also use to working out for at least 45 min.... I also do indoor cycling 2xs a wk and don't plan on giving that up because I burn way more cals. I guess I'm just confused if one is suppose to do these exercises for 30 days straight? Please help and good luck to all!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I bought the 30 day shred yesterday and plan to start it today. I never even though about it being March 1...but how perfect! I have seen such great results on mfp threads about it, and I have a sister who loves it, so I thought I would change up my workouts and give this a try. I'm a little nervous, but excited! How was it?

I DID IT!!!!
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started it this morning @ 6:30am! This is my first time doing this 30DS. I can feel it in my legs. I took pic this morning before i started & I weighed my self. I couldnt find my measuring tape so Ill do my mearsements as soon as I get off work today. Add me as a friend if you like. This is my 30day March Maddness Challenge.
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing!! I am going to push myself everyday to complete this challenge in 30days. :-)
    Good luck.
  • pingash
    pingash Posts: 12
    Options
    I completed Day 2 Level 1 yesterday. I'm loving it. I feel like I need to add some more cardio into my daily routine though.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I will be doing a zumba class tonight and I'm going to try and do Day 1 Level 1 of the 30DS afterwards. It may be too much, but I'm going to make every effort to finish it. I may not be walking tomorrow though......... LOL
  • T0nie2
    T0nie2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred today for the first time (I've only had the DVD for 6 months!).

Hopefully, I will be able to stay motivated and do the work out at least 4 times a week. That is my goal!

Does anyone know (roughly) how many calories are burned with week 1? I definitely worked up a sweat and even had to stop for a minute to get water!

I don't have a HRM and don't really plan to buy one anytime soon. What is everyone else logging this workout as?

Also, feel free to add me! I need friends for more motivation!

Thanks!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday so today is day 4, even thought my tv died and i didn't get to finish with the dvd, i tried to remember what i was supose to do....ended up hitting the elliptical for the supper sweaty part. It's tough but feeling great!

Here's to the next 30 days!!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    good luck everyone :)
  • spaceoddity
    Options
    I started day 1 today! I did 30DS a couple of summers ago and was amazed with the results - hopefully this time will be the same! For anyone curious about the calories burned for the DVD, I wore my heart rate monitor and burned 230 kcal for Level 1 Day 1 (currently weigh 157lbs).
  • friendlyfiasco
    friendlyfiasco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it this morning! I've tried it once before but a big across the country derailed me. I'm really excited to have this group to motivate me and keep me accountable. We can do this!
  • dmmclean
    dmmclean Posts: 34
    Options
    I just finished level 1 day 3 and I am so sore. If anyone wants to add me for support Id love some accountability buddies :) Great work all, keep it up!!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    seems very popular and have only seen good reviews :)
  • T0nie2
    T0nie2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    "I started day 1 today! I did 30DS a couple of summers ago and was amazed with the results - hopefully this time will be the same! For anyone curious about the calories burned for the DVD, I wore my heart rate monitor and burned 230 kcal for Level 1 Day 1 (currently weigh 157lbs). "

Thanks for the cal info!!! I've just been logging it in as circuit training, which is what one of my friends does.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    yeah day two completed was aching today ,the did 30 mins my fitness coach dance workout
  • brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 day shred this evening. I'm nervous but my BFF and my husband are great supporters so they'll both push me through. Wish me luck!