What will be your Goal reach treat?

Options

Replies

• clcomito
    clcomito Posts: 1
    Options
    A new bathing suit. And a hot fudge sundae!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I want to get a bikini and a trip to Florida and the beaches.

Come on down! It is awesome here!

I would get some hot jeans and cute top to show off what I worked hard for!

(and maybe get a bikini :blushing:)

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
  • kELELA2012
    kELELA2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ooh...I want to take a vacation to a beach or on a cruise, just to be able to fit in a airline seat without a extender would be nice...oh wait....I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD AND RIDE A ROLLAR COASTER....sorry for the caps, but I got a tad excited thinking about it
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    a tummy tuck :) After 3 kids (2 c-sections), toxemia (went from 128 to 212 with 1st child), and a2" hole in my abs, my stomach looks like a road map of the world AFTER nuclear war!

Yep, i am right there with ya! That is my goal treat to. Doubt the surgery will happen though. But it is a nice thought.
  • tiffintn
    tiffintn Posts: 8
    Options
    hmmmm... i would say new cloths is a must when you lose a lot of weight so i dont think of that as a reward ...its kind of a need.....i would love skydiving....or maybe a trip somewhere.....butfor now ill stick to yogurt mountain or chinese ...whenever ive reached my mini goals lol
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I would love to go have a massage and know the massage therapist isn't looking at me (from before as a very large fat mass on the table) but looking at me as a trimmer woman who deserves some pampering and me time...

Having jsut started my journey (for the umptenth time) I haven't thought of a gift at the end of a goal yet. I will have to start thinking soon on this...
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Shopping spree!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm 3lbs away from my first mini goal of 20bs...

I ordered 2 bottles of "Organic Unsweetened (Iced) Tea concentrate" as my reward for when I hit that goal. I usually drink 1 snapple a day, and I want to kick that habit. Hopefully this helps :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am already a shopaholic, so replacing my clothing of course is on the list.

But I can't seem to ever find a good work suit, so that is #1 on my list. Ones in my size are so boring and matronly. I want something a little trendy. :D

Hmm maybe I should do a spa weekend or something....
  • Sdmatthews
    Options
    Boobs & my tattoo!
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm going to enroll in ballet classes....Leisurely of course.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been wanting to get a canoe so that's what it will be - if I ever get there...

I recommend getting a couple of kayaks instead. Lighter, more manueverable, can go places canoes can't, just fun!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Hang-gliding lessons.
  • sidra1446
    sidra1446 Posts: 32
    Options
    A breast reduction, they have been too big since I was 16, it would be nice to just be a plain D, C would be a dream.
  • DIVAFIT43
    DIVAFIT43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Eh, a new wardrobe to start. Maybe a trip out of the country. I have been in the habit of rewarding myself on a weekly basis for several years now. We all do something fantastic every day, doesn't have to be grand in order to pat yourself on the tush;-)
  • raechellg
    raechellg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i wanna get my belly re-pierced, maybe a new tat eventually, and i already have a bathing suit that is in my closet for summer. but i just ultimately wanna look good in my clothes i outgrew. have a few things coming up this year that i don't wanna be heavy looking in the pics..
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have several goals along the way:
    first 10 lbs: Princess and the Frog Blu-ray CHECK
    25 lbs lost: New mouthpiece for my trumpet CHECK
    50 lbs lost: Brand new laptop CHECK
    under 200 lbs: New workout outfit
    No longer "obese": New running shoes
    100 lbs lost: New uniform w/new boots
    under 150 lbs: Clothes that fit
    Goal: Tattoo of the star of life and I can't decide if I want it to say "Racing the Reaper" or "Ut vivant alii"
  • Sophieliaa
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight for the Vogue festival - so hopefully my reward will be able to flit around London wearing lovely clothes and shoes, drinking lovely cups of peppermint tea and feeling good about myself.

I'm not going to lie - I'll probably stuff a chimichanga as well - just because they're my favourite things ever!
  • msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have gotten some treats along the way every time I hit a new 5 or 10 lb milestone.. I got a Vera Bradley bag... and a membership to Hand and Stone (one massage a month). I don't have anything planned for my final goal- actually, as I get in shape, I think that once I hit 150 I can definitely go lower, or at least get more toned- so I probably won't even be "done" when I get to my goal.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought about this before seeing this topic. I've decided to have my eyeliner tattooed on. Several of my girlfriends have done this and I really like the idea.