Sixers Spring Into Summer - Week 5

Options
124»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    lawyer told us what we wanted to hear. we are moving the first of june. we will be great. the good Lord will see that we are....more later got to set everything up now......
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    WOW has a whole week gone by?!:noway:

Im sorry sixers I am still alive. just insanely stressed and emotionally messed up. sadly I slid back into stress/emotional eating. I have NO idea what my weigh in will be tomorrow. im honestly scared.

But I <3 u all and hope to be back on track with a fresh start tomorrow!

<3
    B
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I miss you all so much! I plan to rejoin you with the next challenge!

Life has been pretty hectic and I keep using it as an excuse to start "tomorrow". Well, that has just got to stop! :tongue:

Brief overview of my life right now......started to have pain in my belly button area. Went to see surgeon who took out my gall bladder. I have developed a hernia from the surgery! That means another surgery:grumble: :explode: I am not recovered from the last surgery completely plus I am still severely anemic so surgeon is not willing to do the hernia surgery right now. Plus DH and I plan to try and have another baby sometime soon. They dont recommend having hernia surgery until you are done having children unless complications develope.

I was also just in a wedding that was not supposed to be until Sept 12th. My BFF came into town and gave me only 24 hours notice that they were getting married this last saturday. Well, guess what...... I did NOT fit in the dress I was supposed to wear, it was 1 size too small:sad: So I stood out like a sore thumb in a different dress than the 2 other attendants. I was maid of honor so it wasnt too bad but I felt like an idiot! :frown:

So, here is my plan. .....I am using this time until the next challenge to meet the following goals.....
    1. get back at Weight Watchers. I am paying for it and know it works if I use it properly. It is also very motivating for me
    2. get to the gym 3 times per week for at least 45 min of eliptical. I will slowly add a day until I get to 5-6 days per week and start changing it up between running, classes and the eliptical. I cant do any abdominal exercises so this will limit me a bit!

I cant wait to get back in here with you all!
    :flowerforyou: Amy
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Hello my lovely Sixers! Came back to see what I was missing!!!

Cathy- God blesses us in wonderful ways. Congrats on the house and things will workout.

Gonabfit- Good luck on the test... you can do it!

Amy lou- Glad to see you are doing well. Wonderful weddings are great to attend. :)

B!- Hang in there!! You will make it out on top

Lauryn- YES, it does get better. I'm praying for you. Best wishes

Robin- Thanks for the trainer advice!!! :) Glad to see you are doing well.

Amy- I'm sorry to here about the surgery complications! Can't wait to see you back. You were missed. Sounds like a wonderful plan. Good luck

Okay see yall!! I need to get in the bed. Long day at work, all kids had parent induced anxiety today, it was killing me! LOL, being a dentist... MAN. Anyway, I came home and walked Dylan 17 mins, Did Gilad's step dvd 60 mins and Kathy Super Cardio for 45. I feel way better and I didnt allow myself to sit around! YAY.

Later,

Tamm:flowerforyou: