appetite suppresant

Options

Replies

• katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    Exercise. It's free. There are side effects, though. Lower depression, less anxiety, cardiovascular health, weight loss.

<3
  • ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    what kind im SERIOUSLY wanting to know like A.S.A.P
  • mo4xdamomma
    Options
    i take Bontril
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    Water and add some lemon slices. It works. Also, green tea...I've learned to drink it without adding sugar and it's pretty good. Plus I feel full afterwards.
    Other hints, I chew sugarfree gum sometimes when I just want to snack on something and I'm not really hungry. This helps.And if its nice out, I take a walk or go to the mall or something. Anything to keep my mind of snacking. All this works great.

unsweetened green tea is delicious with lemon slices!! I used to drink a Coke with dinner, now I drink the green tea with lemon.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Agree with the water and excersizing. Try to eat smaller portions throughout the entire day with tons of veggies and higher proteins to keep you full longer. I'm on 1300 calories a day and am constantly eating all day long. It's doable without having to resort to taking pills, etc.

I have to agree. I have been back on track for 3 days. For me, I focus on eating small meals all day long. I also drink plenty of water and I eat something as soon as I get home from work/gym. That really helps me.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
  • spazwgeo
    spazwgeo Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I think that you should just eat right, drink a lot of water (more than 8 glasses a day), exercise, and be patient!!!!! It WILL happen! I lost 60 pounds the old fashioned way! Most of the time your body is just dehydrated when you feel hungry and really just needs some water!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not being smart but water! For the last two days I've committed to drinking a gallon of water. With all that water filling my belly I had no room for my snacks. . First day, it was head hunger, I knew around this particular time I was "supposed" to have my snack, polished off my water and viola, no desire for snack. Give it a shot.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options

I think that you should just eat right, drink a lot of water (more than 8 glasses a day), exercise, and be patient!!!!! It WILL happen! I lost 60 pounds the old fashioned way! Most of the time your body is just dehydrated when you feel hungry and really just needs some water!

That's wonderful! Good job on your healthy weightloss!!!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Well, ya know, I am a huge advocate for Chia, not because it's a fad food but because it's a SUPER food, and if you research it, it has amazing properties. It was used for a long time for extended hydration as well, because they absorb water and as you digest it, they release said water. I'm sad to see that the OP isn't paying attention to what we're all saying though...

I think adding a pill supplement is a terrible way to go. My suggestion is intended as a rest of your life diet change, not just a quick fix, though it WILL fill your belly up. If you feel a pill is necessary, then you need to speak to your doctor, because there are effective appetite suppresant options from an Rx that can get you started... but you have to be a good candidate for these medications, and they only work for a short period of time.

It is ALWAYS best to do these things naturally with food and water as opposed to "nutritional supplements". If your body is legitimately hungry, not thirsty, not psychologically misled, then you need to eat. Plain and simple. All avoiding eating when you need to eat will do is slow your metabolism and cause you to balloon rapidly if you ever eat more than your restricted diet.

People also need to keep in mind that when you are exercising and such, hunger is GOOD because it generally means you are burning, just like you want to be.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    yet another person looking for a quick fix magic pill....destined to fail. if you don't reprogram your mind, your attitude, exercise self control and adopt healthy eating habits you will never lose the weight and KEEP it off. Did you gain all the weight you want to lose overnight??...no right so you can't lose it overnight either. It takes patience, discipline and a major lifestyle change. Those up to the challenge succeed, those not up to it look for 'supplements' aka diet fads.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Can't see you food diary, but my appetite suppressant is healthy fats like walnuts, avocadoes, olive oil, etc. Healthy fats are great for you and they fill you up so you don't get hungry between meals.

Also, caffeine in tea or black coffee is great.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and it hasn't stopped for me :)
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options

51? I would have never guessed!! You must be doing something right. :)
  • ladyt314
    Options
    what kind is that?
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options

You could staple your tongue to your upper lip. It would only take a second.
  • ladyt314
    Options
    how about u try first
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    how about u try first

was that a dare? he'll only do it if you dare him...
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

51? I would have never guessed!! You must be doing something right. :)

I have to second that! You don't look 51 at all!!
  • Fitmomtobe81
    Fitmomtobe81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Which Chia seed do you purhcase off nuts.com? There are so many too choose from? Thanks!