Friends Who Actually Comment!

Options

Replies

• _brunette
    Options
    I would love to get/give support and comments for my friends on MFP! Feel free to add me.
  • NicolaNash
    Options
    I mainly use MFP on my phone so it can be hard to see everything. But every few days I try and make a conscious effort to go through all friends and see what they have been up to - and especially send messages to those that haven't logged in to encourage them and check that they are ok.
  • caitmarshhh
    caitmarshhh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the responses! I've added you all :)
  • angella_zumba
    Options
    I agree that is the purpose of MFP! Right? :smile:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have 113 friends, it's hard to comment on all of their stuff, but I do try.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    I reply to just about every post from my friends. I like the motivation so I give it to them as well. Anyone and everyone, feel free to add me.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love the support on here. I have only a handful of friends that comment, but they are awesome! The friends that I have that don't comment - they are all my RLF, and they NEVER even log on!! So sad!!

same here :(

only 1 of my RLF comments but she always tells me I keep her motivated...and that keeps me motivated :)
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Agree with all the above :) I try to comment and be involved but it's all about the time I have available each day... MFP has basically replaced Facebook for me though so I'm reasonably active!!! Feel free at add me :D
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I kind of agree but I have to say my number one motivator is me, followed a close second by my wife and the friends commentary is the icing on the cake. It's support but not the main contributor to my ongoing commitment and motivation.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Awesome job. read your profile and good for you getting started at 21. i just totally fell in love with the gym. Elliptical, arc trainer, and weights. it's much harder at my age, and with arthritis. so good for you

May
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    agree! i like friends who comment, i comment tons! =)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i comment whenever i can, although most probably wish i hadnt.
  • allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    That's awesome! Definitely add me! We all need support and positivity and I'm definitely down to be a part of that!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I have great friends that support me 100%

the ones that don't-delete!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I only have 3 friends :(

I've just joined, here to help motivate if you need me
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I comment on most all of my friends but direct my attention to those who comment back
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Funny...I was just thinking the same thing!!! I take the time to read and comment on those who post. Those who are active and committed to making the lifestyle change. Even those who have not logged in for 5+ days or more. I know it is difficult but DAMN, you can at least acknowledge my accomplishments or post every now and then. With that being said, it is time for me to eliminate the non-participants!!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I try my best to motivate and encourage everyone, but I do have a family and a life outside of MFP. We just had this discussion amongst my own friends and we decided that we know we are there for one another. We all have lives, kids, husbands, and they should be our priorities. I do comment and encourage as much as I can, but I am not going to comment on every single thing that everyone does. It's just not possible.
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i love getting support and giving it out but some might not be as active as others. or some ppl fall off the wagon but we gotta respect that they may not have an opportunity to log in and comment....
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I think I spend more time at work, commenting and writing to my MFP friends then I do actually working.