Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

my very secret goal...what's yours

Replies

• Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Some lovely goals there, thanks for sharing. I think mine is to run a marathon, or a half marathon, or something, but I haven't really admitted it to myself yet, lol!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Awwwwwww :flowerforyou:
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Mine is to meet The Rock and have him fall madly in love with me on-sight.
  • lol if i told u it wouldnt be a secret anymore now would it?
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 45 Member
    I want to do a RUNNING Marathon. :)
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    To shop and thrift stores and buy nothing but designer clothes and have them fit!! I've never been able to do that because I can never fit into anything and I have friends who buy expensive stuff for close to nothing!!

I LOVE THIS!!!
  • an extra inch

I laughed out loud. I can agree this is a happy side effect of losing fat all over.
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    I want to have some 40s pin up style photos taken for my husband or just a really retro portrait for his desk in his office. Pin ups for home...portrait for work..lol...
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    I want to ride my Vespa across the entire nation with a couple of friends in tow.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Ohh I would love to do an Iron Man
  • 189andFalling
    189andFalling Posts: 58 Member
    To eat a packet of Revels and not find a toffee one inside. It's a dream.
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    oops!
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    COMPLETE AN IRONMAN!! 17 hours to finish the race..
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    My secret goal is to be able to go to the Montreal Comiccon dressed up as Wonder Woman!
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    an extra inch

:laugh: from what I read here a few weeks ago I think playing sports can help!!! :wink:
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    My long term goal is to be able to complete the Ironman Triathlon.

There are several to choose from, but I want to do Ironman Coeur d' Alene.
    That is my hometown. I lived there my whole life up until last March. It would be a major accomplishment!!! I've never considered myself athletic. At all!!!!! The fact that I am even wanting to do it is a miracle!!

Also, I want to complete a full marathon with my sister. We both have struggled with our weight. She is in great shape now and has done a half marathon. So someday I want us to do a full marathon together. :bigsmile:

These are 2 of my goals that I don't talk about much.
  • furbutt
    furbutt Posts: 74 Member
    Ran a 3:05 at Chicago marathon - insanely wanted to break 3. Will do it after baby 2!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    It WAS to do some boudoir/pin-up type photos for my husband.

I just did them.

And crazily enough, I totally want to do it again in the future. Next time, though, I want to look even better!
  • denisejs871
    denisejs871 Posts: 8 Member
    an extra inch

You made me spit out my water!!!

My secret goal is to get back into a bathing suit! I want to be one of the chicks who struts around the beach like "I am the bomb" while everyone she passes is thinking . . . "Why doesn't she go sit her tailfeathers down somewhere?!!?"

Its gonna happen!!!! :blushing:
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Wow now I feel seriously shallow for wanting visible collarbones...

LOL That's my goal and I'm stickin to it!