my very secret goal...what's yours

Options

Replies

• lvng_lf
    lvng_lf Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'm 45, 221.5lbs, well when i started and i would love, love love to suprise my Son with going on a run with him. He has been a x-country runner for 9 years, since he was in 7th grade. Some day when he comes home or we go visit him at what ever base he is at i would love to say....hey want to go on a little run? It would make him so proud. That is my secret goal I have never told anyone

Care to shar your secret?

YOU GO SUE!!! <3 this!!:)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    To no longer be the biggest person in my family. I come from tall, thin people. I have always been the biggest out of 21 cousins. It sucks.
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Compete in a triathalon
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My very secret goal, would be to go home for my sister's graduation, and have all of our family a nd friends comment on how good and fit I look. AND be seven thousand times hotter than my husband's step-cousin. She's got a banging body, weighs 100lbs and I'm going to surprise the hell-o out of her next time we go to her house.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It's not so secret...but I want to pose nude, sexy pinup style.
  • profebarnes
    profebarnes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    To get a chili pepper next to my name on ratemyprofessor.com

Also, I want to be the hot sister for once.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    To get a chili pepper next to my name on ratemyprofessor.com

Also, I want to be the hot sister for once.

Love that website!!! That's how I pick all of my classes. :bigsmile:
    I'll give you a chili pepper!
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It's not so secret...but I want to pose nude, sexy pinup style.

I am now adding that to my list of goals!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I would have said that my chances were pretty slim three years ago. But thanks to losing 149 pounds, two years of therapy and lots of hard work, I can now walk just using a cane. I could probably make across a bridge --not sure how long that one is:) So hang in there and keep trying. You just never know what can happen! Good luck!
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to beat my cousin in weight loss. She looks fabulous and I'm a bit jealous. Oh... also to steal some of my best friends clothes. She has amazing style but her clothes are too small for me :grumble:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    seduce Alex O'Laughlin. but i don't think that's a real secret.
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    As said above.. I want to pose nude, or semi... and look and feel good! I want to go on an all out spree at Victorias Secert, and buy the sexiest things I can find..and know my husband dead! I dont want to be bone skinny, I want to be healthy, curvy, and be completly full of myself for alittle bit! HAHAHA:laugh:
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini for the first time in my entire life.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have two secret goals:

1. I would love to lead a group fitness class at the gym. Potentially spinning or kickboxing.
    2. Once I hit my goals and feel ready for it, I'd love to do a budoir photo session for my fiance.
  • howie4four
    howie4four Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ahhhh....running with you son!! Any mom could understand that!! My 17 year old son and I go to the same gym--I try to go at different times than he does so I don't cramp his style, but once in a great while we are there at the same time. I almost cried the first time I ran for a half an hour with him running next to me. I didn't make a big gushy deal about it, but it is one of the moments in my life I will never forget!!

So....I love your secret goal!!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have two secret goals that kind of go hand in hand. My town hosts a 5K run every year on July 4th. I would love to run that race. I would also like to spend that July 4th chilling on the pier in a two-piece. Maybe next year on the two piece :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    It won't be a secret once I say it, but I want to make a man drool. Actual sloppy drool.

The truth is, I've always just wanted to get fit and healthy, and I've accomplished that goal, but my self-confidence is a work in progress, so being drool-worthy is my no-longer-secret goal.
  • Carita79
    Carita79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    to catch my love..checking me out
    to run a small marathon
    to walk LaCamilia in Spain
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It won't be a secret once I say it, but I want to make a man drool. Actual sloppy drool.

The truth is, I've always just wanted to get fit and healthy, and I've accomplished that goal, but my self-confidence is a work in progress, so being drool-worthy is my no-longer-secret goal.

Does it have to be a man?? *wink wink*

:laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Does it have to be a man?? *wink wink*

:laugh:
    For this specific goal, yes. My goal to make YOU drool was never a secret.