Options

Replies

• profebarnes
    profebarnes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    to catch my love..checking me out
    to run a small marathon
    to walk LaCamilia in Spain

Are you referring to "El Camino" de Santiago-the pilgrimage across northern Spain? If so... I did that in 2010 and not only lost 20 pounds but it was the most beautiful experience of my life.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    To be able to go to a friend's house and be able to sit anywhere, even her skinny, antique "woman's" rocker. I'd also like to be attractive to others - that would be awesome!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump to read later.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I want to run the Tough Mudder! http://toughmudder.com/ & get a Tough Mudder tat afterwards!!!

Edited to correct from Warrior Dash to Tought Mudder. :blushing:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    It's not so secret...but I want to pose nude, sexy pinup style.

This too! :love:
  • amber95823
    amber95823 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to compete in and finish the "Tough Mudder" in 2013. :smokin:
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'm 45, 221.5lbs, well when i started and i would love, love love to suprise my Son with going on a run with him. He has been a x-country runner for 9 years, since he was in 7th grade. Some day when he comes home or we go visit him at what ever base he is at i would love to say....hey want to go on a little run? It would make him so proud. That is my secret goal I have never told anyone

Care to shar your secret?

Heart warming.

Secretly hoping it will rub off on my daughter so we can go for a run togther one day.

This! I need to learn to run again first, but I will.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to lose this weight so I'm not the "fat friend" in the group. Not to say all my friends are incredibly in shape, but I always feel like the token fat guy.
  • karisma81
    karisma81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to be able to purchase an item of clothing from a Victoria Secret Catalog.. and know that it will fit perfectly:)

- For me, I don't think that will ever happen. I'm close to my goal weight and I love the bras but I find that the clothes are cut for big boobs, long torsos and small hips.
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I feel petty. I want to be skinnier than my brother's wife. She's been smaller then me as long as I've known her and she dropped tons of weight after she had her baby recently. >.<

I also don't want to be the fattest girl at my wedding.

Also....Victoria's Secret...Last time I went in there it was just to get measured because my bras weren't fitting anymore. Sadly they measured me wrong (like by a lot. I was going in because my 40 F was too big in cup and band size and they told me I needed a 48 H). I just want to be able to find the cute super sexy underthings. I'm tired of settling for solid colored balconette teeshirt bras.
  • karisma81
    karisma81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The photo in my ticker below is me on a bicycle. You can see my friends up in the distance as I'm trying to keep up with them. My secret goal is to go on another bike trip with people and actually enjoy it.

My husband hangs back with me and keeps me company though :-)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Goal...to be the hot wife...and be able to say..yes I have PCOS..but so what..it doesnt define me!
    To do a tough mudder in 2013
    To have confidence to wear a bikini in public....
    To have men drool over a 43 yr old..LOL
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    skydive with my husband even though i've adamantly denied any desire to do so.
    hike a good portion of the Appalachian trail with my best friend.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Do a Jillian Michaels video and keep up with the girl doing the harder version of all the moves. I want to kick it and leave them in my dust.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    To represent Australia as a Goalie in Waterpolo at the Masters Games....
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to show up at my sons' graduation and show them how much weight I've lost. I don't necessarily have to be at my goal weight by then, but it'll be a significant change.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is probably not much of a secret, but it's one I don't say out loud very often b/c it just sounds downright *****y...

I dream of being a heart breaker. ;)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll let it slip.... with my belly gone all kinds of positions will open. making some forms of exercise :wink: much more enjoyable
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel petty. I want to be skinnier than my brother's wife. She's been smaller then me as long as I've known her and she dropped tons of weight after she had her baby recently. >.<

I also don't want to be the fattest girl at my wedding.

Also....Victoria's Secret...Last time I went in there it was just to get measured because my bras weren't fitting anymore. Sadly they measured me wrong (like by a lot. I was going in because my 40 F was too big in cup and band size and they told me I needed a 48 H). I just want to be able to find the cute super sexy underthings. I'm tired of settling for solid colored balconette teeshirt bras.

Never trust a bra fitter at VS. Their bra sizing isn't anywhere close to accurate. Besides, they only go up to a DD, right?
  • Celtic_Queen
    Options
    My husband and I are currently in a long distance marriage...he's living the dream and I travel. For the last year, and for the next year, we are apart 2 months, together a minimum of 2 weeks. It's very difficult, but it was a choice we made together as a family. And it's what is best for us in the long run. He's very very fit, washboard abs fit, and I'm the fat wife. I was heavy when we met, and I was heavy when we got married, and I know it's not something that he worries too much about. But just once, I would like for him to meet me at the airport and be blown away by how smokin hot I look. He'd be horrified that this is my "very secret goal"...but it is