My Success Pictures

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ashaeboni
    Ashaeboni Posts: 13
    Options
    You currently have my perfect body!!! Question, do you have much extra skin or did it all just tighten back up?
  • tnews43
    tnews43 Posts: 23
    Options
    great job!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP this January with weight at 210 lbs. If I could only look so toned like you in an year.......I will be on cloud 9. Thanks for posting and inspiring us to keep going. Congratulations with your weight loss. Keep it up. Can't weight to see your pictures when you reach your goal weight of 140 lbs.
  • candisrn
    candisrn Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look fantastic.
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    You currently have my perfect body!!! Question, do you have much extra skin or did it all just tighten back up?
    I have no extra skin! I lost slowly so my body would have time to adjust. :)
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    just wanted to tell you how much your posting inspired me. i'm re-starting a lifestyle change today and needed some motivation.
    you've helped with that.
    i have a long road ahead - but thanks so much for sharing your story. :)

I'm happy I inspired you. I did join MFP because I needed inspiration and for sure members here were amazing and for every victory they had I was happy with them! I love this website, it did change my life! People here are amazing! I'm not done yet, but we weill do this together all the way! :)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and thank you for posting!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work! You look beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!