NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm in since I'm been "off" my scale since Fat Tuesday.....I gave up my scale for lent!!! A little worried about what will happen but I'm still exercising and watching what I eat so I'm hoping for the best!!!
  • maaleenaa
    Options
    I am in too, for the rest of the month... Well, I will see the next result 5th April , I give myself one month :P
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    OH!
    This is such a good idea!
    I'm in Europe for 2.5 weeks and I was worried about not being able to weigh myself. But now I like the idea of not doing it, and I wont until April 1st! No need in worrying! I think it actually stresses me out MORE when I see my weight every day. And stress can cause you to gain weight! ;D
  • annekevee
    annekevee Posts: 14
    Options
    How are you all doing? I'm very tempted to take a quick peak, but trying very hard not to...
  • itsneverbeenbetter
    itsneverbeenbetter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gah! I'm a sucker for checking... Going to go for it. :)
  • nguyenqui
    Options
    This is a genius idea.

I weigh myself way too often, before and after meals :S

I'm in :)
  • lauraemthomson
    lauraemthomson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i wished i could do this challenge but its the only thing keeping me going is my weekly weigh in ... good luck everyone!

3932259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • shmatichka
    Options
    I'd love to give it a try!
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Almost there guys!! How is everyone??
  • TammyG39
    TammyG39 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm just getting into "challenges" and loving the ideas of them! I can't join this one, because I HAVE to weigh in every Saturday for the next 8 weeks... but think this is great, maybe in May :)
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I've given up counting everything and going by feeling. That started today. I'm still logging but I'm eating and exercising by how I feel, not by how I planned my day. I'm trying to have faith in my body to tell me what it needs. I love this no scale for march idea!
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    I am in! I was going to weigh in tomorrow but I think doing this challenge will be more motivating and fun to weigh in on April 1st. I am excited! :)
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the challenge but I'm getting anxious to know how much I lost. hehe
  • KatieLauren19
    Options
    This challenge might be too much for me to handle LOL!

SAME HERE!!!!!! EIK! I dont know if I can do it but I'll try! :)
  • maria_jason
    maria_jason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I know it's the middle of the month but I just told my husband the other day, that I need to stop weighing in. I am becoming obsessive. So not weighing in until April 2 :)
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm in! Just got over a bit of plateau. I might just keep the month, and weigh in on April 19th, but we'll see.
  • meyerjm
    meyerjm Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been in the challenge from day one and have not been tempted to check...probably because I think that I have not lost anything so there is no point in confirming what I suspect. That would be very depressing after all the hard work I have been putting in but I will just wait until the end to check.
  • dranaeli
    dranaeli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been in since the first week and i am getting very anxious to see if i have any changes plus i started eating my exercise calories back so I am a little afraid i might have gone up a bit but i have faith and wont weigh in until April 8th :smile:
  • annekevee
    annekevee Posts: 14
    Options
    I couldn't take it any more :-( found myself eating (snacking) every evening and not counting calories because i am not motivated. Seeing results is a crucial for me, apparently. So i weighed in this morning and gave up on this challenge. Learned something though: i need the scale to keep motivated. To the rest of you hanging in there: good luck for the last few days! (Lost 3 pounds, btw).
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My bosses begged me to go get some smaller shirts on Friday. Went out and dropped from an XL to L. I was on the edge and did not feel comfortable the last couple of months. No longer a confidence issue since I am looking great in them now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!