NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Options
12346»

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I failed the challenge. XD Curiosity got the best of me.

Will the same challenged be offered in April as well? I'd love to give it another go around.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    ooooooooooooh I don't know if I can do that. To resist the temptation of not stepping on those scales would be just as hard as resisting the temptation when I want to eat cake!
  • Jameysma
    Jameysma Posts: 3
    Options
    I did it. 164 on 2/27 and 153 this evening. The first week was TOUGH, I looked at the scale every day! Week 2 was easier. Week three I hardly thought about it. Was up north and couldn't weigh till today- and actually was kind of scared to do it!! LOL. I will stay off it again till May 1st!!
  • Katwilkins
    Katwilkins Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love my scale, I will never give it up, it keeps me on track sorry. But if getting rid of yours works for you more power to ya!!! Good luck!
  • meyerjm
    meyerjm Posts: 4
    Options
    The day has come and I have successful met the challenge. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks for putting the challenge out there.
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I met the challenge step on the scale for the first time today but unfortunately did not get a good result i am bigger in measurements and weight then before. :(
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I do a NO Scale for every holiday...been doing it since we had one for NEW YRS>...love it.....we weight in on Easter this yr...and dont get on the scale again to Memorial day...Awesome idea....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!