312 to 199 - Guy w/ pics

Options

Replies

• RickyN29
    RickyN29 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I do! It's always hilarious too. I had a clerk at Home Depot ask if I had a shorter "heavier" brother... I said, nope, that was me!
  • RickyN29
    Options
    How's the skin? Hubby went from 360 to 159 in about 14 mths, and now he is doing his best to maintain/further fat loss, build more muscle, and hope skin has some elasticity and over time seems less severe, but skin is definitely an issue.

Skin is an issue. I don't take my shirt off...ever. Thankfully it is isolated to my lower abdomen, but I hate it. I don't think it will ever go away. I just have to hope some day I'll meet someone who loves me....regardless if I could carry a baby kangaroo around or not.
  • RickyN29
    Options
    And thank you all. I have read each one of your replies....over and over and over again!

Much love to all of you!
  • Edjeep
    Edjeep Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Very nice and motivating for a guy who started at about the same spot and needs to end up near the same destination.
  • Caityrose
    Caityrose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work. Not to many guys who post in the success story thread, great to see!
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look great!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Amazing! You are a totally different person! Well done, but yes do smile some more! It will make people wonder what you have been up to! :laugh:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Rock on man this is freaking great and awesome .. I'm in the same boat as you were say a year about a year ago so you give a brother some hope.
  • cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    awesome! what a great inspiration!
  • 24Gummies
    24Gummies Posts: 11
    Options
    I don't know you, but I'm so proud of you! Your hardwork has paid off and I'm glad that you are no longer 'dead'!
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Congrats on your success you should be very proud!!
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely adorable!
  • mconway79
    mconway79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. thanks for sharing. these stories always give me such a big boost to keep going
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    great work! I love how you are dressed in the last photo - it's a great style!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    looking goooooood
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    great transformation! congrats!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats ............You look wonderful!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wowza! You must feel Greaat! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!