BL Blue Team WEEK 18

Options
1235»

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright, well nobody has voiced an objection to starting week 1 of the big group tomorrow, so I'll start emailing everyone for start weights. :flowerforyou:

I'm in a pretty good mood because I finished up my last final, yesterday. Yay! I didn't want to have to work on it tonight because I get distracted easily by BL. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Rach - That should be the job description!!! LOL, I like that. :laugh: Buildin' that resume, girl!!

Chrissy - I'm supposed to be meeting with a loan officer sometime this week to see how much house I can afford. :ohwell: LOL, I'm a little scared! I've found several houses I would LOVE to have, but not sure they're in my price range. Things are not really improving at home right now... his mom is still there, he's still doing things he shouldn't. :angry: I've expressed to him that this situation making me into a person that I don't even know... but, I got no reaction, so, I think it's safe to assume he doesn't care. I'm a little bit of a control freak, so it's really hard to feel like something is out of my hands.

I'm SO hungry this morning... I've had breakfast (an English muffin and a Curves bar (not sure why)) and my morning snack (Fiber One pop tarts) and it's not even 10 a.m. :indifferent: What do you guys do when you just feel... ravenous? I think I could eat a cow. :embarassed:

Moo.

:laugh: :laugh:
    Avoid Mad Cow....
    As long as it says Skinny Cow on the box.....
    Try a big glass of water

Seriously - that will be great to know where you're at so you can look in that range. We're going thru a refi and it's been worse than when we bought our house. Hopefully over within the next month or so....

Rach - sounds good - let's grow our group.
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Is today supposed to be weigh in day? My current weight is 251...hope everyone has a great day.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Is today supposed to be weigh in day? My current weight is 251...hope everyone has a great day.

We're over here now:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/51910-big-blue-team-week-1?page=3#posts-578329

:happy: