Would you cheat?

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've never cheated and I wouldn't. I can say that and feel pretty good about it. I can even pat myself on the back for it.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I cheat on my diet, I always do it with a slimmer person. it only makes sense. I can take more of their dessert :tongue:

^^LOL That!!

But seriously, I'd never cheat on my husband. I love HIM, not what he looks like...though is is really cute!
  • kaithenderson
    Options
    nope.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    NO. I don't cheat, I'd leave first. Cheating says more about YOU than anyone else and I was raised better. I have a thing called 'character' and will not compromise it.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    No i wouldn't I don' t care what they look like
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I think if someone cheats it has less to do with the size of the person they're cheating with than their relationship with their SO and other circumstances. I don't think it's like, "oh this person weighs 30 lbs less so I better have sex with them"
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    No I never got my heart broken I just see couples fighting everyday so why even bother?
  • mechelle1bryan
    Options
    I think people cheat because they think that thers always something better , that being said , it usally never is . It seems like people are never satisfied or content. If they would put as much time into the person they already have and not the person they think they want , they would probally be very happy. We take people for granted way to easy ! People really should take time to do the little things , that matter so much. Its human nature to want what you don't have . I wish people who do cheat , esp with married people, would realize that ....... they will almost never leave the family they have for you........that you are hurting not only the spouse , but the kids, the family , the friends, there lifes will never be the same thanks to you..... Put yourself in there shoes, would you want someone to do this to your family? ..... If he did it ,to meet you, he will do it to meet some one else ( once a cheater always a cheater)
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I would honestly break up with my SO if they got fat. Lack of self control is a complete turn off to me and makes me feel sick to my stomach. Its not so much that they got fat, its that they didn't have the discipline and that they were in denial about their weight gain.
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not even!!! If all you're after is a body you're in deep doo-doo. If you want a relationship that stands the test of time you better be looking at the one you're with and work to make it the best it can be. It's the person on the inside. And It's not 50-50 all the time! SOme days its 90-10, or 10-90, but that's life and if you work at it, work at making yourself the best you can be and loving your significant other, then chances are you'll grow old together. The grass isn't usually any greener on the other side. :-) Encourage your spouse/significant other to get active with you. Just my 2cents. We've been married 36 yrs.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Honestly,uh hell yeah I would cheat! Screw emotional relationships there's no such thing as "Love"!
    Bitter much?

Just because you haven't found love yet - the sort were you put each other above momentary physical pleasure wit someone else - doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've been married almost 19 years, together 22 years. I have never cheated on him. I've had plently of opportunities too. But I love my husband and respect him and our marriage and family far too much to throw it all away over some random guy I barely know. Plus, in this day and age of diseases everywhere why in the world would I ever risk that?? Why would anyone?

Yes, we have the house and cars and kids and joint mutual funds but none of those are why I don't cheat. My husband makes me glow on the inside with a simple look. When I'm lying in bed with him and shift and brush some skin I can't help but give a contented sigh. It's so much more than just sex. And it's worth so much more than sex with someone else. Cheating on my husband would be like selling my kids for a chocolate bar. Yes, the chocolate may be good in the moment but the tradeoff isn't even close to worth it.

It is easy to say it would never happen when your husband makes you glow on the inside. What if your husband stopped making you glow on the inside? I would bet the majority of marriages are such that after many years the husband does not make the wife glow on the inside.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    You don't have to cheat or be cheated on if you're swingers:flowerforyou:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Oh and btw, love is just a chemical reaction in the brain. Once that goes away all you have left is guilt, need for family, and other superficial means of staying with that person. So when someone says they fell out of love, just means the addiction wore off.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Please let this die.... the OP lost interest (or hope) long ago
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    If u dnt know the answer ur self then there's a problem y even be with a person to cheat u can remain single and do whatever u want dnt get y ppl even get in relationships to cheat remain single and sleep with the world so crazy
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    More aimed towards guys, but women can respond too...would you cheat on your wife/girlfriend (or husband/boyfriend) for someone who was thinner than her/him? Specifically because of looks.

No - but I'm in love. I could see how the temptation might be there if you're not happy in your relationship.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Oh and btw, love is just a chemical reaction in the brain. Once that goes away all you have left is guilt, need for family, and other superficial means of staying with that person. So when someone says they fell out of love, just means the addiction wore off.
    ^^^^^^^ thank you
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Honestly,uh hell yeah I would cheat! Screw emotional relationships there's no such thing as "Love"!
    Bitter much?

Just because you haven't found love yet - the sort were you put each other above momentary physical pleasure wit someone else - doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've been married almost 19 years, together 22 years. I have never cheated on him. I've had plently of opportunities too. But I love my husband and respect him and our marriage and family far too much to throw it all away over some random guy I barely know. Plus, in this day and age of diseases everywhere why in the world would I ever risk that?? Why would anyone?

Yes, we have the house and cars and kids and joint mutual funds but none of those are why I don't cheat. My husband makes me glow on the inside with a simple look. When I'm lying in bed with him and shift and brush some skin I can't help but give a contented sigh. It's so much more than just sex. And it's worth so much more than sex with someone else. Cheating on my husband would be like selling my kids for a chocolate bar. Yes, the chocolate may be good in the moment but the tradeoff isn't even close to worth it.

It is easy to say it would never happen when your husband makes you glow on the inside. What if your husband stopped making you glow on the inside? I would bet the majority of marriages are such that after many years the husband does not make the wife glow on the inside.
    We've been married 19 years, together 22. Oh sure, maybe after 50 years the cataracts will stop the glow but I love him and respect him for so many more reasons than just that.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You're barely half my age. I can tell you that love is like any other emotion only far more intense. I can be furious with my husband but still love him. I can be hurt by something my mom says but still love her. I can be angry with my kids but still love them just as completely as ever. Love doesn't have to go away. Love that goes away was never really mutual love.

I'm not addicted to my husband or my kids. I'm not with them for superficial reasons. What a ridiculous thing to say. Saying that I just have a superficial reason for keeping my husband around and it's only an addiction is like saying I have superficial reasons for keeping my kids around and someday that addiction will wear off. I feel genuine pity for anyone who has been so cast aside by everyone in their life the way someone who would truly believe this must have.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    No way, No way at all. ever.