What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• Phys. Ed Teacher
  • lolitsangela
    Options
    I'm a college student going to school for medicine. :] Want to go into some sort of pediatrics.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    I am Portfolio Manager and a Vice President of Investments for Stifel Nicolaus.
    Great job. Are you one of the CFA charterholders?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I am cake.
  • bigsisterdice
    Options
    I have the perfect job for someone trying to lose weight: I'm a dog walker! I'm also a dog trainer, and sitter, but mostly a walker. It's my business so I make my own hours and pick my own clients, and I get to play with puppies all day, it's great!

doggietrots.horizon-host.com

I actually own 2 small businesses, in my spare time I make and sell jewelry, but that's more for fun :)

subtlegracedesigns.ecrater.com

Aaaand I'm also a part time graphic designer, and I work on administrative duties for my grampa's ballet scholarship.

ejbballetscholarship.org

On top of all that, I'm also a full time Business Administration student. My husband and I share a car so I also have to drive him to and from work everyday, lol I'm a very busy girl!
  • SuzyQq02
    SuzyQq02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a social worker. I currently help residential and supported housing programs for adolescents and adults use a particular type of therapy, as well as see individuals for trauma therapy.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of really different jobs :)

I'm an ocean scientist - in my last year of PhD and struggling to stop myself procrastinating at work!
    Great job! I used to be a scientist at Oxbridge but later changed to business. I guess you are having the PhD syndrome if you are procrastinating! Have to visit Liverpool sometime!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I own my own salon the nice thing is I work when I want to work at least that is what is suppose to happen lol
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Certified Massage Therapist. NO HAPPY ENDINGS! lol

Hahaha, way to clarify! My mom is also a CMT :)
  • mrsryan217
    mrsryan217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I own and operate my own business.. Child care and preschool for children ages 0-8 yrs old... Best Job in the world.
    I do have one employee.
  • cwill86
    cwill86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yup am getting to the stage where I will do anything to prevent writing the dreaded thesis!

Am writing an exercise plan instead of writing for the rest of today! :laugh:
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    CIA
  • mrsryan217
    mrsryan217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I own and operate my own business. I run a child care and preschool with my 1 employee.
    best job in the world!!!!
  • Singsince2
    Options
    Musician... teach lessons to 37 kiddos a week, direct music for a Unity church, play jazz gigs.... Also, I am the "stay at home" member of the family... I cook, clean, shop. I am the multi tasker of the family, but love it because it is flexible.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    IMDirector-MyJob-2.jpg

Basically I coordinate sports leagues/tournaments and oversee travelling sport clubs for a university.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I am cake.

Cheater - Everyone loves cake. :)
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm a Secretary for the Environmental Code Department... which basically means people gripe to me about petty things their neighbors do or don't do to their yards!! It's an exciting job, but someone has to do it, LOL!
  • Kaa525
    Kaa525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Systems Administrator
    work with computers all day

I'm a Systems Analyst.

Livin' the dream one day at a time.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Unemployed because of permanent birth defect/physical handicap. Trying to figure things out to do SOMETHING to earn more money, since being on the dole is a drag and not enough to live an acceptable lifestyle.
  • swycoff17
    swycoff17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a middle school physical education teacher. It's THE BEST. The kids are great. I graduate with my masters on May 13th in educational leadership. My goal is to be a school administrator by the time I'm 30. I'm 27 now...so we'll see. ;-)