I wish my gym had a ban on ___________

Options

Replies

• MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    women who wear shorts so small and short you can see there vagina when they stretch. yes this bothers me, how would you feel if my stuff was hanging out all the time??

You've seen someone's vagina?? Wow.

Im outraged. which gym was this did you say?
  • superili
    superili Posts: 1
    Options
    Women walking naked all over the locker room just for fun.
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I wish my gym had a ban on...wearing makeup.

I hate being the only bummy-looking bare-face girl there. :/ but at least I know my workout isn't going to cause me a breakout!

Exactly! Why do they wear makeup? I would feel so gross with sweat and makeup all over my face...gross.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

I hate being the only bummy-looking bare-face girl there. :/ but at least I know my workout isn't going to cause me a breakout!

I hear you, clearly you are not there to work out if you have that much make up on. The gym is not a place to meet a mate, you are there to exercise, and that doesn't look pretty if you do it right.

Going to work out over lunch in my work's gym room... Yes, I'm wearing make-up. What's it to you?
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    people with VERY specific tastes in television programming. There is one guy at my gym at work who dominates the TV in one corner with Russian language programs. He kind looks ex-KGB, so I'll just watch the news on the other side of the gym.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    women who wear shorts so small and short you can see there vagina when they stretch. yes this bothers me, how would you feel if my stuff was hanging out all the time??
    WHY U MAD BRO!?!
    this is something that would motivate me to goto the gym
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Spandex is bad enough on most people, but really - do you HAVE to tuck your shirt into your shiny (or is that shiney?) running tights, dude?? Looks like you have a diaper on under there.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Teenage girls prancing around. I am pretty sure the only reason they are there is because they are waiting for a tanning bed
  • amymaria91
    amymaria91 Posts: 202
    Options
    everyone else but me

I'd be bored if they banned everyone else. People do the funniest things, it makes the time go quicker watching them.

I wish the gym would ban the staff from putting the music on so loud in the changing rooms. It's ridiculous, I run in and out of there as quickly as possible
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Completely agree! That's also why I work out extra hard so I can get the flushed face and hide all of the blotchy skin!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I hear you, clearly you are not there to work out if you have that much make up on. The gym is not a place to meet a mate, you are there to exercise, and that doesn't look pretty if you do it right.

That's absolutely not true. I go to the gym straight after work and do not take the time to take off my make-up. That doesn't mean I am not there to work out. I take pride in how I look, whether it be at the gym, grocery store, work, etc. I also think I look DAMN "pretty" when I work out, thank you very much. & I sweat A LOT.

P.S. I also don't break out from wearing make-up to the gym. Let's try and remember that everyone is different.Thanks.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I drop my weights when I deadlift. It's a waste of strength to set them down nicely.

I wish mine banned....

Mullets.

Haha - this!

And I also hate the grunting/moaning that sounds like you're getting pleasured. You know who you are... and everyone else knows what I mean.

BAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    exercise anorexics. I know it's a serious illness but it is hard to watch a skeletal girl kill herself on the elliptical for an hour.

^ This

People who take up machines and space while talking on the phone, reading, etc, etc... and never working up a sweat.

^ and this too. And camel toes. :laugh:
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    dipsh*ts hanging out in the weight room who are not lifting but are sitting on equipment talking or texting on their cellphones. I am so sick of the homeboys just hanging out where I workout....if you aren't there to sweat, GTFO!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Children.... which to me is ANYONE under 18.... (well, I could make an exception here and there, but it would be a case by case basis).

AND.... Mother's who have no freakin' sense and bring their 8 yr. old SON into the WOMEN'S locker room! There are FAMILY locker rooms just for this situation.

You must not have kids...
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    dipsh*ts hanging out in the weight room who are not lifting but are sitting on equipment talking or texting on their cellphones. I am so sick of the homeboys just hanging out where I workout....if you aren't there to sweat, GTFO!
    +1
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I wish my gym had a ban on................... women dousing themselves in body spray, hair spray, scented lotion, perfume, etc. Totally choked out last night getting back to my locker, walking through a veritable cloud of perfumigation.

Was just about to post the same thing. I would rather smell your stink than your perfume, please.

Ummm I would rather smell neither!! I almost choked with weights in my hands because some guy was so funky he should have had a green cloud around him to at least warn me.
  • Pringlelady3
    Pringlelady3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    cell phones
  • Tami113
    Tami113 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i hate it when skinny girls use equipment with blank looks on their face, it is like they aren't even trying to get a burn. or when big people use the treadmill and power walk with no incline, it is like honestly, put the incline up a little bit and you will burn so many more calories. ooh and highschool girls that have no clue what they are doing and just walk around flaunting their stuff.

but i think my biggest irritant comes from the guys. you know the ones that are there everyday and only work out their upper body and arms and therefore looke insanely out of proportion and then glare at you because you are not as "in shape" as they are. seriously guys, you don't look good. try working out your back, not just your chest.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Wet boots / shoes /feet. I followed a women in last night that left a trail of wet and dirty water behind her and I was in stocking feet because I was following the rules....and I hate it when guys come out of the shower and leave water in front of the lockers. Would it kill you to dry your feet?