You are so obsessed with MFP that you????

Options

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. I can't even tell you.

I get excited to pre-log my day's worth of food, and i frantically try and open mfp on my blackberry if anything changes throughout the day, lol.

I also 'weigh-in' mere seconds after stepping off of the scale at the gym
  • dionfox2004
    Options
    LOL!!!!1
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've logged in every single day since I created my account and I'm spending too much time here. I'm obsessed with logging food in my diary (if possible exactly after I've prepared it).
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    on here more then Facebook...:tongue: ..

Yea, me too! Plus, I am now counting everything I eat, sometimes even WHILE I am eating it! The only reason I don't log my workouts right away is because I leave my phone at home when I go to the gym! It's just really nice too to find peeps that are also trying to get in shape and are honest and cool about it.
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    Now I kind of feel like a failure b/c I haven't had MFP dreams...
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That i scan the forumns all day when im not excersising or sleeping
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You cut barcode's off the packaging of your regular buys and store them all, labeled up in a little scrapbook. Yes I am that sad!!!

This is a really good idea.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    So obsessed I don't eat anything unless it comes with a barcode and/or website with nutrition info.
  • LemonDiva
    LemonDiva Posts: 61
    Options
    I am so obsessed with MFP that I ...woke up composing an alphabet of encouraging phrases to post for my friends on MFP... so I don't just repeat the regular things!!!!!
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I never go on fb anymore....I still have it, but check it maybe once a week now! Whereas I am on MFP at all times of the day and smile everytime I have a new email saying one of my friends commented on my status! Oh yeah and it's my first favorite internet site on my phone because I go on it the most! Yup...I'm obsessed.
    ^^This totally my hubbi had to tell me to put the phone down because I was taking to long pre logging my food and he wanted to order.
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    deactivated my facebook...

best thing EVER.

I did too!! I love it here already and I feel like I'm going to achieve a healthier lifestyle rather than reading mundane statuses of folk I know lol
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    refresh the community page, just waiting for a new interesting topic to appear :)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Have dreams about what certain people will comment on my topics and how I would respond to them
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am sooo obsessed with MFP that I only eat food after I have added it to my calorie count.

I stay logged on all day.

Have cried because I couldn't log in and was afraid I would forget what I ate and mess up the whole day.

Oh cripes, this is me. But I didn't think I was obsessed :embarassed:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm on Mfp so much , I should get a salary.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    ... I check it first thing in the morning. And intermittently throughout the entire day... :/
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Have it on my desktop at work.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    am on it most of the day instead of doing real work at my job.

Lmfao.

^^^^THIS!!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - I am replying to this thread.
    - I feel bad if I don't at least support the MFP friends that I have been friends with for the longest and made my MFP experience so much fun
    - That since I found MFP, I spent quite a few dollars on health related stuff (food, exercise equipment, clothes, etc)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    this is all i do :P
    well besides other boring life stuff