Will The Real Dave 198lbs please stand up!!!!

Options

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wow. Banned because of the 'breed' comment? That's really sad because I value his advice and his blunt replies are usually the ones that stick with me!

I hate that some over-sensitive person has the power to take away privileges of someone that could help so many people.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I guess he brought up that someone shouldn't breed on a thread...and Mike banned him for 30 days as a final warning....then he's gone for good.

I read the thread, too-- the other people seemed to laugh it off. It was "Dave." It was funny. It cracked me up-- whaddyagonnado? :grumble: :noway:

HI! ummm hello, I AM the person he said shouldn't breed!!!!! And it was a personal joke. I was not offended or upset! (I mean obviously I should breed ;) ....duh) I thought is was hilarious.

I did not complain or anything, it was a PERSONAL joke! People should not make complaints about comments that do not involve them! It was never meant to be offensive!!! UGH, I'm so mad!

I couldn't imagine living life with out my sense of humor :ohwell: It would be really boring and stressful...heck, I probably wouldda shot myself by now if I didn't laugh about life :laugh: :wink:

Like I said.....someone is watching him, singling him out, and tattling every chance they get.

Dave, my friend, you have a stalker :smokin:
    Not just any stalker an "out-to-get-you" stalker :mad:
    :laugh:

(and that time those bushes were moving outside your window? welll ummmmmmm that wasn't me, I swear :glasses: ):laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    I think I've seen others post that same comment in other threads of the past. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Seriously...there is someone out there that has singled him out, decided they don't like him, and now they want to turn anything and everthing into something. If you don't like someone just ignore them and skip their posts. Not everyone will agree with everyone and not everyone will always get along but, seriously, we are a community of adults here helping people get healthier in several ways. Everyone here is a valuable member. EVERYONE. So why is it that people single certain people out and go behind their backs and tattle. If you have a problem with someone, say it to their face. Whether you prefer PMing someone or saying it on the board. I prefer PM's because I don't think it's business that needs to be shared with all. But hey, that's just my cup o' tea. Not everyone feels that way. BUT I do think, personally, that instead of acting like a two year old and going behind someone's back to tell on someone, that as adults here, we should go directly to the source and let them know "hey, what you said offended me" and work it out. Or just stay away and ignore that person. Grow up people.

Dave has very valuable info and I value his opinions. Not everyone will but those people have to remember not everyone agrees with their opinion either. That's what makes everyone unique and makes them who they are. You don't have to agree but you can agree to disagree and show some respect for them as a person. So now what? He gets kicked off of here and we ruin his healthy lifestyle journey because we don't agree with everything he says? Sad....truly sad that we push a member here away just over difference of opinions.:brokenheart:

Oh......one more thing......oh wait nevermind I'm probably being stalked now too just for saying these things.......better not get myself banned angel4.gif
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    FREE DAVE!!!!!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    FREE DAVE!!!!!!!

WE WANT DAVE! WE WANT DAVE!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    FREE DAVE!!!!!!!

Amen!
    FREEEEE DAVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....FREEEE DAVVVEEEEEEE
    Or I'm leaving and then I'll get fat and be really pissed!

Kim
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really??? I'm shaking my head. Seriously, folks. When I left MFP last fall, besides my personal issues, this kind of thing was part of why. Really? I don't get it. I realize this is Mikes board and he can do with it as he pleases, but I think this is getting carried away. Maybe Mike has taken a personal dislike to Dave for some reason. Because this is just wrong.

I have a real hard time with that level of childishness. Come on - even the Bible says be childlike not childish! GROW UP people. You do not have to report every little thing someone says that sits wrong with you. You don't even have to post snarky replies to every little post that hits you wrong. Sometimes, you can just back away and take a deep breath. Realize that you are an adult, not a middle schooler, and that whatever some stranger that you don't know and will never meet posted doesn't really amount to a hill of beans in your world. Really. Can we just get over ourselves???

Cripes.

The end.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    FREE DAVE!!!!!!!

Amen!
    FREEEEE DAVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....FREEEE DAVVVEEEEEEE
    Or I'm leaving and then I'll get fat and be really pissed!

Kim

YES!! We'll ALL go on a non-hungar strike! 7-11's and Circle-K's across this great land will be barren of junk food! And it will all be because Dave is gone!! Who's with me??? hmmm...actually....I'm kind of on a roll with this whole losing weight thing. Maybe I'll just to on a non-drinking strike, seeing as how I'm already on the wagon until Memorial Day. No offense, Dave. But I'm with ya, brother!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Do I hafta???:laugh: :laugh:

OK.........FREE DAVE!! :glasses:

Man, that hurt!! :wink: :tongue:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    haha, pretty ridiculus that he got banned...

Seriously? How many threads is it going to take before ppl realize that, you shouldn't take everything to heart, don't like it? Don't read it... simple as that. Pretty childish when you report someone all the time...

Does Mike know who hits the "report post" button? That would be a first sign if the same person or people keep hitting it on his posts...

"Why can't weeee be friends..." :smokin:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    *sniffle* *sniffle* But... I was just starting to get to know him! Who else is going to tell me that I shouldn't be eating those weight watchers candies? Or dipping them in the fat free cool whip?! :sad:

Dave... where ever you are... we're rootin' for ya!
  • MTGirl
    Options
    FREE DAVE!!!
  • kellch
    Options
    Free-Willy--4107.jpg

Free Dave!! :drinker:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    now i want to click on that "report post" button just to see what happens! :laugh:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I was asleep all day. What the heck? Where is this thread located?
  • MTGirl
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/51781-muscle-does-not-weigh-more-than-fat

I think that's the one Falcon.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Cody-

Since it was to you perhaps a PM to Mike saying it was a joke would work??

PS
    The secret word for the day is COOL WHIP.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/51781-muscle-does-not-weigh-more-than-fat

I think that's the one Falcon.

WOW..that was 'mild' Dave...REALLY lame
    and if it was because of this post, the original poster mentioned getting in heated arguments here before about that topic, so why keep posting about it...DUHHHHH
    I thought it was over the whole Alli thing...that poster seemed a tad irritated
    Oh well
    We'll all have to kick it up a notch in support of Dave
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Yeah - FREE DAVE!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    *chanting*

freedave.jpg