Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
I am sitting in our recliner and I can't keep the chair reclined without sitting on the back of it because it seems I don't weigh enough to do so anymore!! Annoying...but great at the same time!!

So what is your annoying, irritating, but awesome NSV?

Replies

• rjrocks
    rjrocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Curious to know what does NSV stand for?
  • Twylyght
    Options
    NSV means Non-Scale Victory. Something other than what the scale tells you that shows you are losing weight and doing great!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory....and right now mine is the in-between sizes thing. I just bought pants 2 weeks ago and there are already baggy and sloppy looking but I'm not small enough for the next size down...ugh!!

Congrats on your NSV too :)
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wedding ring falling off in shower, pool, or hot tub (one time took 5 minutes to find at the bottom)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Going out for a run and having someone call 'Thanks for the view" as I went past. lol
  • Twylyght
    Options
    You guys have awesome NSVs!! I can't wait til some random guy yells about the view to me....but I'd probably be irritated too lol :happy: I so know the dirty diaper look....I just don't have the money for new ones...yet!
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I hate my baggy jeans, loose tops and my rings slide to much. Yes these are all great things but geez. I don't have extra money right now for new clothes lol :smile:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My most favoritest (yeah I totally made that word up) thing is reading nsv's, tis all.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What does nvs mean ?
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    wearing my belt past the last loop and still having to pick up my pants while i walk. i'm in between sizes too but i'm broke.

another sort of irritating NSV is having to work harder to burn more calories! but that means i'm improving in fitness! :smile:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    In between jeans sizes. :D
  • brianqlehmann
    brianqlehmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring getting loose is definitely annoying. And another NSV not really irritating, but the fact that my upper thighs no longer rub together when I walk. I'd forgotten that that was even possible!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I tried on my class ring from high school a few weeks ago.
    Turns out my finger has dropped almost 2 sizes over the past year, lol.
  • Walkin4Lyfe
    Walkin4Lyfe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Being able to paint my toes without my tummy being in the way!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've got a silly one!!! This happened a month or so ago. I am only 5'2" and I was cleaning the mirror in the bathroom (which more folks that post pics need to do!!!) and I was able to reach the top of the mirror because my belly was smaller!!!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I used to wear a size 18 in my workpants/jeans, and I never really get a chance nor have the patience to go shopping, but since I've started losing weight in mainly my butt and thighs areas, my pants are giving me the 'gangsta butt' and it's all saggy and unflattering. D: Now I HAVE to go shopping. :/
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mine has definitely got to be the fact that my upper thighs no longer rub together when I walk. I'd forgotten that that was even possible!

I think mine have rubbed together since I started walking......
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This!!!
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ha-Ha-Ha!!! Yep, agreed!!! And "dirty diaper-looking-saggy-butt pants" that are TOOOOOO LONG!!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!