Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Making another hole on my belt further in because the pre-made ones and the last 2 I made are now too big, to keep my most favourite jeans up. They're folding at the waist more and more, lol.
    I know, i could easily buy another belt and more jeans but I can't be bothered with the belt and the jeans cost a fortune, have kick-*kitten* flares and have been dyed purple by me. A lot of work went into them. :p
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    That I almost need to buy new bras. (When you are a 36H it is an expensive proposition)
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    went to Wal-Mart in my workout gear yesterday and had 3 guys following me around the store and then tell me "nice butt" hehe felt great! oh and they were in their 20's made me feel like a cougar rawr! lol my husband and daughter thought it was hilarious!
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I scored two pairs of jeans for a whopping $7 yesterday at the Salvation Army shop- size 14!!! I've dropped 5 sizes since June now :)
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am cold all the time now that I don't have as much blubber to keep me warm.
    Well, that too! :wink:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Pants don't fit; I'm cold; AND

Messes up my bouyancy in the pool. Fat floats more than muscle. Can't float.

I second the cold thing, too. Every Winter is worse weatherwise as well as feeling it-wise. BRRR!!!!
  • Gt3ch
    Gt3ch Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I live in the city so I don't drive every day. Lately every time I get in the car I have to adjust the seats. My but and back are changing from week to week!
  • Ttrishaa
    Ttrishaa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say that my NSV would be when my grandpa asked if I'd lost weight. Hahah, he's normally the first person to tell someone they've gotten fat. And of course when my grandma said, "you seem to have... not gained weight... like everyone else does"... Neither care much for being tactful about someone's weight which is why I consider those two my best NSV moments. haha

My mom's side of the family is really bad about gaining weight in their 20's and never taking it off (8 of my blood relatives have had gastric bypass if that tells you anything).
  • EMagineBeingEMazing
    Options
    Mine has definitely got to be the fact that my upper thighs no longer rub together when I walk. I'd forgotten that that was even possible!

I think mine have rubbed together since I started walking......

^^ Me too!
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

All my pants look like this, since all my weight is NOT in my hips and thighs. This cause my so-called waist is so big. I have to get down to about a size 12-14 before I don't get that effect in pants and jeans in particular.
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    All of the above, lol!
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

^^^ This! Also my chest is shrinking :sad:
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I don't have the "I'm too fat" excuse anymore to avoid doing something... :tongue:
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    My bras are all too big and even on the smallest hook setting, they're rubbing me raw. I've been wearing nothing but sports bras unless absolutely necessary these days!

I just re-read that - I need to go get resized and buy a couple of new bras. Sheesh.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    hehe love these!

Mine- My favorite dresses are too freakin' big and I need a nice one for my grandfather's 90th birthday coming up. We're going to a dance for him and I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy a new dress. lol

Me too! So sad about this!
  • shydal
    shydal Posts: 16
    Options
    Annoying NSV: I wear arm-bands when cycling in the winter: no matter what i do, my armbands end up bunched up at my wrists. Yay for only warm wrists in the name of weight loss!

Also i've lost the soundtrack of my corduroys grating when i walk. Oh, wait, that makes me feel pretty flipping awesome!
  • geezer99
    geezer99 Posts: 92
    Options
    Thank you all!! There is a really nice assortment of pastries down in the break room and I was feeling overwhelmed and ready to give in to temptation. Your victories have strengthened my resolve -- I'll settle for black coffee.
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory....and right now mine is the in-between sizes thing. I just bought pants 2 weeks ago and there are already baggy and sloppy looking but I'm not small enough for the next size down...ugh!!

Congrats on your NSV too :)

This is mine, too!! Great but sad at the same time, because some of my favorite jeans no longer fit!! I will not complain, though! :smile:
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Having to buy A cup bras. :grumble:
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    None of my belts have enough holes in them for me to still wear them. It's either punch a hole or buy a new belt!
    My work clothes are too big!
    Bras too big!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!