Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Mine is people saying, "You're getting too skinny now." I mean, thank you but what I chose to do really isn't your concern.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Ok, this might be silly, but my glasses are too big! When I was at my highest recorded weight, I had to buy eyeglasses that were 'wide' frames to keep them from digging into my fat face. Now, they're way too wide (I can almost stick my first and second finger side by side between the frames and my cheeks) and I've had to have the ear pieces adjusted twice just to keep them on. They're still a bit slidey and that's so cool!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    maybe not so much frustrating as it makes me a little sad: my bras are too big!
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am sitting in our recliner and I can't keep the chair reclined without sitting on the back of it because it seems I don't weigh enough to do so anymore!! Annoying...but great at the same time!!

So what is your annoying, irritating, but awesome NSV?

i can breathe while tying my shoes, i can get out of a couch without using my arms or hands, i can kick my 4 year old son's butt in a foot race, i can reach my toes, i can see my toes, i don't snore, i can sleep 8 hours instead of 4, my lower back does not hurt, my knees do not hurt.
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dirty diaper-looking, saggy-butt pants!!! :laugh:

This is so true =)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am cold all the time now that I don't have as much blubber to keep me warm.
    LOL Yes! I've been freezing my butt off. And I'll only get colder since I'm only about 1/5 of the way to goal. At this rate I'll be wearing sweaters until midsummer.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    1. Bought medium scrub pants for work which is the size I wore the last time I was skinny, but now they're baggy like the x-large ones I replaced!!!!! I refuse to buy more darnit!!!! :laugh:

2. Patients used to think I was pregnant because my belly was so big and now 19lbs later they think I'm pregnant again because my scrub tops are loose and kinda baggy like I'm hiding a baby bump...:grumble:

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My watches are too big. I have to go to the jeweler and have links taken out.
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    inbetween sizes, smaller pants give a muffin top and next size up I can't fill in the butt area and have to cinch up my belt.

lol, i tried on my smaller jeans in front of my wife she says " your such a sexy muffin top"!!! laughed so hard i cried.
  • glyncoco
    glyncoco Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Right?! I'm ALWAYS cold these days I've taken to wearing scarves at work just so I don't start shivering.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    i dont take compliments well i have lost 40lbs and going but i get embarassed when people compliment me on my weight loss. I know that CRAZY!

No!!! Not at all!!! I'm to the point where I wish they would STOP noticing!!!

I agree with you both! And I also unfortunately have baggy undies. :/

Ha! My bf bought me ALL new underwear for Valentine's because he was sick of looking at my droopy panties. God bless him! :laugh:

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jodywalsh
    jodywalsh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Putting on those cute shirts in the junior dept instead of the vests and sweatshirts in ladies dept!!!
  • 1sweetpea70
    1sweetpea70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Using the table near the couch to put my plate, instead of setting it on my belly, lmao!!! LOVE IT!!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Had to punch a new hole in a belt a couple weeks ago & I already need to punch another one :smile:

I know I could just buy a new one, but it's the belt I wear to work everyday.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Sore @ss all the time from sitting at work, because I have no cushion anymore!
  • GeminiMel02
    GeminiMel02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory....and right now mine is the in-between sizes thing. I just bought pants 2 weeks ago and there are already baggy and sloppy looking but I'm not small enough for the next size down...ugh!!

Congrats on your NSV too :)

I'm with you on this one!
  • abcmiah
    abcmiah Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This bugs me too and my panties want to go with them.
    Wearing my tightest yoga pants to workout and having to pull them up every other minute!
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Trying on my spring/summer clothes from last yr and THEY DON'T FIT, including my shoes...flip flops even. They have more flipping flop then staying on! So now, a little at a time, I plan on replacing some items... this weekend, some new sandels and flip flops! Will be needing the rings resized soon too... All very happy about but at the same time annoying since I have to spend the extra money to get them! Congrats on everyones NVS's and weight loss!!!
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thrift stores are the way to go until you are at the size you want to be! Then you will feel even better to be shopping in a regular store :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My workout clothes getting so loose I have to wear my hubby's stretchy belly band thing that is supposed to make you sweat just to hold up my pants.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!