Irritating NSV....What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I hit goodwill or salvation army for "new to me" jeans and pants on the way down! Will celebrate with some new, new ones when I am there!! :)

^^This is what I do!!

And NONE of my bras fit!! I got sized in November and my mom ordered me new bras...Now I really feel like I just have on a tshirt, because there is no support for the ladies!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    That I almost need to buy new bras. (When you are a 36H it is an expensive proposition)

This!!! a month ago I bought 2 new bras and they were $50 each, and now they are already too loose in the band.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Freezing all the time & having a hard time fitting my clothes, and keeping them up,lol (but not ready to buy any more just yet),
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Clothes mostly. Giving up some I really liked because they didn't fit anymore, including some shoes. Buying new clothes when I reached my goal and now having to take those in too.
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i dont take compliments well i have lost 40lbs and going but i get embarassed when people compliment me on my weight loss. I know that CRAZY!

No!!! Not at all!!! I'm to the point where I wish they would STOP noticing!!!

I agree with you both! And I also unfortunately have baggy undies. :/
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Suggestion for those with loose wedding bands:
    If you have, or can invest in, a nice fairly simple neck chain, you can slip your wedding ring onto the chain & wear it as a pendant (until you're ready to get the ring re-sized).

Another is to wrap thread around it at one spot until it's tighter. I think this one depends on how loose it is, I think it'd be a little ridiculous if it's tooooo loose lol.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm really just getting started here. But the NSV that I'm most looking forward to is when my breasts protrude further than my stomach! Give me a couple/few months. I'll get there.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    inbetween sizes, smaller pants give a muffin top and next size up I can't fill in the butt area and have to cinch up my belt.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    seeing and feeling bones when I have sooo much left to lose. Makes me worry Im gonna look like a skeleton 40lbs from now :/
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have to buy more carrots this week because my kids have eaten them all...not long ago carrots were certainly not something they demanded all the time :smile:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My workout pants are too big...one of my pairs of capris literally fall down during Zumba. I'm hiking them up as I bounce around.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wedding rings are starting to make me nervous with how loose they are sometimes. (esp. when I'm cold)

Getting a neck/shoulder rub from my husband hurts sometimes because he forgets there's not as much fat over my collar bone.

Jeans looking baggy but not ready for the next size down... yet.

Oh and the most annoying and hardest one is that I can't currently go clothes shopping really. I don't want to buy something that looks amazing on me right now because it'll just be too big in a month. Luckily I have clothes all the way down to a 16 so I won't 'need' to go shopping till after those get lose. (I'm going to **** a brick when those jeans are loose!)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    It hurts to lay on my tummy in certain positions cause I have lost fat from my ribcage and it hurts to sit in the tub, cause my tailbone has less cushion.
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Freezing all the time & having a hard time fitting my clothes, and keeping them up,lol (but not ready to buy any more just yet),

Cold... almost always!! Except for working out, I get drenched in sweat hot within 15 minutes AND sleeping, we have to turn the heat all the way off when I go to bed (which can be unpleasant for anyone not sleeping and especially crappy first thing in the morning), and we now go through like 4 sets of sheets a week because I still sweat through them!!

WEIRD, but I'll take it LOL
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    none of my clothes fit me right anymore! so they look really bad :\ but at least i know that i'm getting smaller!
  • emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ... when I am fitting into clothes i used to wear as a teenager (don't ask why 10 years later, I still have them!!! )
  • redwoodbsq1
    redwoodbsq1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hum, I just started my journey but my first annoying NSV has to have been my shrinking boobs... :grumble:

I was gauging my loss of tummy on how far in relation to my boobs.... and then realized my tummy was indeed getting smaller (I tape measures once a month)..... and it wasn't any closer to lining up with my boobs.

Oh well! Hubby doesn't mind, but it was like "No, not that fat stupid body!" lol
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    Suggestion for those with loose wedding bands:
    If you have, or can invest in, a nice fairly simple neck chain, you can slip your wedding ring onto the chain & wear it as a pendant (until you're ready to get the ring re-sized).

^^ This! I just did this a few days ago because my engagement ring has been just randomly falling off. And also, in between sizes and none of my "fat" clothes fit me anymore... Not close enough to my goal yet to buy a whole new wardrobe.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i am a happy married man,,, but i really enjoy getting noticed by the ladies
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I had to move my wedding band to my middle finger, it kept slipping off and rolling away!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!