Boob job!

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering getting mine done. I'm a full B Cup right now, thanks in part to weight training, I believe. :) Regardless, I'd much prefer being a C Cup and I'll be opting for a stem cell augmentation (which would mean that I need to reserve some fat for them to harvest), which only allows me to go up a cup size. Not a problem@one cup size, I'm thinking. I want a proper cleavage - like my sister's.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    In high school I was flat chested and I was very jealous of all my friends that had boobs. I started getting boobs after I turned 30 (I'm sure it had to do with the fact that I was gaining weight) Now at 36 and 11 lbs thinner. My boobs are getting small again and I love it. I hate wearing a bra. I have perky boobs, gravity hasn't touched them- yet :drinker:

To each their own. I would never go under the knife. I've been lucky. No stretch marks from being prego. Boobs still good. I just need to lose an additional 16 lbs and I'll be good to go.

Not trying to sound conceded. It's taken me YEARS to feel good about myself. I'm at a good place in my life :bigsmile:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i'm just glad I don't have breast cancer. ... and i say this because i want everyone to stop what they are doing and check their mams. Just do it. /leaves thread.

... Soooo... is breast surgery supposed to up your chances of cancer, or did the topic just make you think of it? *little bit confused*

topic made me think of it. Discussion about recovery immediately turned my mind towards friends who are also in recovery from surgery on their breasts related to cancer. It's just one of those things that keeps affecting my life, so I just want to take a moment to ask everyone who is thinking about their breasts to remember to check them is all.
  • Lalouse
    Lalouse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    figure out if you're allergic to their anesthesia or anything else (including the types of gloves used) they are going to use long before you go in.
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Who cares if you "offend" anyone b/c you want to have surgery for you? Good for you. Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better.
  • Jessicarctica
    Jessicarctica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with that :D
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So excited to see this post. I lost weight years ago (78 lbs) and was about 22 short of reaching my goal and my reward was going to be implants. Long story shorty, gained almost all of it back, never got the implants. Now, I'm determined. I've been a small B (very small B) all my life. I'm 54 - I am hoping by age 55 (for my birthday), I can get them. Is that too old? I want them for ME - no one else. Hubby could care less. Are implants for younger women, or would anyone older get them? It's the one thing I've always wanted.
    Get them! And why are you considering 55 old?
  • FitStephieMomma
    FitStephieMomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same goal here! I tell my husband it's like I have "C's" in a "DD" bag! Lots of extra skin. Nursed two babies as well and have lost 40 lbs.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I am a huge proponent of women doing exactly as they please with their bodies. it's an individual choice as to the quality of your own life. I notice breast augmentation carries less stigma than many other cosmetic procedures. It is low risk and has a high rate of satisfaction. I had a breast REduction many years ago, which is far more involved than implants. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. Only you know how many times a day you think about how a change would make you feel. You'd be crazy not to have a bit of trepidation about any surgery, but don't let fear by your guide. Good luck!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have fake boobs and I love them. I gained weight since then because of pregnancy so once I get to my goal weight I plan on getting a lift.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    It will be worth it if its what you really want...I would love to have boobs that are where they actually belong but, my big fear is the pain from the surgery. My sister had it done and she does not regret it but, it was painful and hard for a lil while after .
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    nevermind
  • judybourque
    judybourque Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your never to old !!!! Go for it. I know a few woman 50+ and they just got there boobs done, even had there tummy done. I'm 54 and I'm ok with that. I had my tummy done when my daughter was 5. That was the best thing I ever did. Still love it !!!!
  • judybourque
    judybourque Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good for you !!! :)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't get them for cosmetic reasons because Mother Nature had it out for me before I could, BUT I love my foobies. Perky for life, and no matter how thin I've gotten, they aren't budging size-wise.

Get a good surgeon, and discuss the different types of implants. I would recommend silicone, maybe a gummi, or Natrelle. I opted for Natrelle.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I hate the thoughts of fake boobs but I've lost over 7 inches offa the girls during my weight loss and now not only do I miss what I had, what little I'm left with leaves much to be desired :( So yeah maybe the dream reward will be to get something done. Doesn't make sense to do all this hard work and still not like how I look.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I find it really sad when women want to get breast implants and other cosmetic surgery. *sigh* You are buying into society's expectations that women need to forever be young, and they need to have big tits (which is hilarious considering breast feeding is nearly taboo in our culture, so they are really supposed to be big fat bags that are just for looks). It's silly, I think we should all focus on being healthy, and letting our body look however it is and be proud of it. I look up to women who rock what they have instead of rush to the knife to be how they think they are "supposed to look." You had babies, you were a mommy. In my opinion, you shouldn't want to look like you did in highschool, you should want to rock yourself because that is your badge of honor, your battle scars. :)

I mean good for you if you want to do something that rewards yourself for accomplishing your (amazing!!) goal, but I have a hard time thinking that undergoing expensive SURGERY to look how society (I know, I know, you tell yourself it is "for you") wants you to look.

Sorry to be harsh.

^^You're not harsh, you're honest. Also, remember that if you get implants it could create problems with working out. My friend popped 2 implants so far, then found out she had breast cancer (no family history at 37), had a double mastectomy and has a new set of implants. Implants can also create shoulder problems, and since I have a shoulder injury I will not get them. I'm a B with PMS and an A the rest of the time lol.

Also, I had 2 friends who became addicted to the painkillers from their surgeries and ultimately pass away as a direct result of their addictions. Don't take this decision lightly. It's so not worth it for me!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    fake boobs freak me out but I just can't picture myself to be anything smaller than a C cup, so if that happens once I reach my goal, I might consider it. That is a lot of boobage for me to lose though :laugh: A lift on the other hand, is definitely in the cards.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I like B-C size best…
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ok ok, I don't mean to offend anyone, but my reward for reaching my goal weight is a boob job!! I'm about 25 to 30 lbs from that. After gaining and losing over the past 10 years and after breastfeeding two babies, my poor boobs have given into loose skin and gravity!! Just looking for anyone else that has gone through a similar experience to share, and if so, are they happy they went through the cosmetic surgery??? I'm still convinced I want it...unless its not worth it, please share :wink: and or share any removal of loose skin or even a tummy tuck.

I don't want to get breast implants but I definitely want to get a reduction (as nothing seems to be coming off my boobs at all with this weight loss) and an uplift however I may need a nip and tuck here and there too. I have already booked my appointment and saving as we speak!! Its actually a divorcee gift to myself on reaching goal and getting rid of a creep who put down myself and my body for too many years
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!