Boob job!

Options
veromancha
veromancha Posts: 158 Member
Ok ok, I don't mean to offend anyone, but my reward for reaching my goal weight is a boob job!! I'm about 25 to 30 lbs from that. After gaining and losing over the past 10 years and after breastfeeding two babies, my poor boobs have given into loose skin and gravity!! Just looking for anyone else that has gone through a similar experience to share, and if so, are they happy they went through the cosmetic surgery??? I'm still convinced I want it...unless its not worth it, please share :wink: and or share any removal of loose skin or even a tummy tuck.

Replies

• fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    you and me both!!!:drinker:
    except i don't just want boobs...i want an entire mommy lift!!
    lipo my thighs, tuck my tummy and give me some perky girls!!
    good luck on ur journey
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • veromancha
    Options
    good luck on ur journey

I hear you girl!! :drinker:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    good luck on ur journey

I hear you girl!! :drinker:

I would SOOOOO love the mommy lift! Don't think it's gonna happen for me, though...the hubby is very anti-surgery. Go for it! :)
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bump.

Not going to get boobs done for many years (unsure of the effect on future breast feeding?).
    But I've always wanted a pair, not GIANT, just body fitting. Been in the IBTC for too long.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I want a boob lift!! cant afford it though :(
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd be curious to what others say as well. That has been something I was considering once I reach my goal.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've had a lift and small implants. They look very natural because I have enough breast tissue of my own, that they just look perkier.

I'm having tummy tuck after I reach my goal weight and keep it off for 6 months. My husband is very anti surgery, but the huge skin

fold I already have hanging from my stomach is a real turn off, and it only gets larger and droopier as I lose weight.

Good luck.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I've had a lift and implants. I love them! Just make sure you do your homework first. Find a doctor that you can trust and has a long history of successful surgeries and happy patients.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Breast reduction in 2005.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. Without a second thought.

Granted, that's a little different, but they did a lift at the same time.

Regarding breastfeeding - with the reduction (so a little different) they thought I was good to go. I had my son in 2008 and did not produce milk. I took it pretty hard, and spent three months pumping for literally 4 ounces a DAY total. No increase in production was made, despite all my desperate efforts. I gave up.

When my daughter was born my husband convinced me to give the pump a whirl, "just in case". SO glad he did because I OVER produced for 8 months, until I caught Lyme disease. Then my milk supply died. It was very sad, but I was thrilled I did so well.
  • beccacoug
    beccacoug Posts: 24
    Options
    [/quote]
    I would SOOOOO love the mommy lift! Don't think it's gonna happen for me, though...the hubby is very anti-surgery. Go for it! :)
    [/quote]

I think that's totally cool your husband feels that way. I'm not anti anything and infact, will probably have a tuck after I shake the fat off! I had 4 babies in 3 1/2 years (including 7 lb twins, and yes, I also nursed all 4 for 1 year plus) so you could imagine...HA!! My husband is all about whatever I want. There is nothing like a man who just wants his wife...however she is :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    when i lose my weight i want to get a lift. Gaining and losing has not been kind to my body, and thats something i definitely want to do. I'm not large breasted (I'm like a b 1/2...a c on a good day), but the skin is definitely stretched out more than it should be.
  • FoxyPhoenixRising
    FoxyPhoenixRising Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    One of my closest friends lost some weight and had just augmentation to lift the bustline. In my opinion since she had a moderate amount of breast tissue (B-C cup) before surgery her results are more natural looking breasts. She now has a higher bustline, but not the "fakey Barbie Boob" look.

I was told in my own consultation that if the ptosis (sagging of breast tissue) is not too severe, augmentation alone may produce the desired results without a lift. Augmentation when performed with an abdominoplasty can be done without the tell tale scars that would be the result of a lift, since they make a keyhole incision around the areola and down the center of the lower part of the breast.

I've had 3 children, all born via c-section, which does a pretty good job of leaving behind a less than desirable tummy. :sad: I also breastfed all of my babies for their first year. So I am REALLY looking forward to having a mommmy makeover!

When I reach my goal weight, I am planning to have a full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and lipo, and breast augmentation not to exceed my natural C cup.
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I want to do the lift and fluff too. I'll work on getting it into the financial budget once I've mastered the calorie budget for good. Sooo, maybe a year after I lose the weight. One major reconstruction at a time. :)
  • veromancha
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! It is a go in my book as well! However I'm not there yet! So as soon as I get there, I should be ready!!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!

I have lots of boobs, LOL. I am just waiting to see how they weather the weight loss. Once I hit goal I will re-evaluate and decide what I want to do. Even when I was at my thinnest...7 years ago, I still had a full C cup (nice). But now that I've had three kids and got up to the weight that I did...I'm not so sure how they'll 'look' after it all. I won't need implants, but more than likely a lift. I told my hubby we're gonna have to finance that...it is something I will NEED to keep my confidence up. Hopefully that wont be the case, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I want a boob lift!! cant afford it though :(

Me too! (sigh)
  • ssb1004
    ssb1004 Posts: 4
    Options
    I had a reduction exactly 5 months ago today, I had a total of 7 lbs taken off. Best decision I made, so worth it. I am so much more confident in myself and I can exercise now without pain.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I find it really sad when women want to get breast implants and other cosmetic surgery. *sigh* You are buying into society's expectations that women need to forever be young, and they need to have big tits (which is hilarious considering breast feeding is nearly taboo in our culture, so they are really supposed to be big fat bags that are just for looks). It's silly, I think we should all focus on being healthy, and letting our body look however it is and be proud of it. I look up to women who rock what they have instead of rush to the knife to be how they think they are "supposed to look." You had babies, you were a mommy. In my opinion, you shouldn't want to look like you did in highschool, you should want to rock yourself because that is your badge of honor, your battle scars. :)

I mean good for you if you want to do something that rewards yourself for accomplishing your (amazing!!) goal, but I have a hard time thinking that undergoing expensive SURGERY to look how society (I know, I know, you tell yourself it is "for you") wants you to look.

Sorry to be harsh.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have never had children so I don't have any loose skin but I have breast implants and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    After losing my first 50lbs I rewarded myself with implants. I have never had children and don't plan on it, but the implants made me very happy and confident. I was a b cup then went to an a after the weight loss and now I'm a d. I'm super happy with my decision and feel great. It was fun reaching my goal and getting my reward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!