Boob job!

Options

Replies

• valpreston
    Options
    I would love a mommy lift. Yup, breastfed three wonderful children and packed around too much weight for too long, combined with gravity and I am looking quite 'wilted'. I am working hard at loosing the weight and building muscle, so I figure if I can save the money, it would be a wonderful reward for my hard work.
    I figure that life is short, you should do what makes you happy. Besides after the hard work and the money spent on the body work, one might be less likely to let it slide (pun not really intended).
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I had a Tummy Tuck and don't regret it one bit. My endurance has increased exponentially and my libido is through the roof.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it would be worth it, but please chek out your surgon well and takeplenty of healing time! I had a reduction done at 16 with what we thought was a reputable surgon....15 years later my scars cause soooo much pain and are horriable looking!! I will cconsider getting them repaired at some point though!! I say go for it! A Mommy lift should be included in the price of the labor/delivery charge :wink:
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hey you might as well be open to "not" getting one as well. Maybe once you lose your weight, you won't care to get one. What horrible complications my friend went through, and this was with a well known good doctor. You could ask yourself what it will feel to be a surgically enhanced woman? What messages does that send to your kiddies? I know its a very personal thing, but like someone earlier said, society / magazines/ etc. set up unrealistic expectations for women and our bodies. I want to chop off all my tummy fat and skin in one swoop, believe me! However, I am trying to lose weight, be healthy and love myself despite my imperfections.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I luckily did not have any complications with my surgery. How does it feel to be a "surgically enhanced" woman? Well it feels just like being a regular woman. If your children judge you negatively based on getting breast implants that then you need to do a better job of raising them.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    After breastfeeding 6 kids...I KNOW what you are saying!

I say, if you want implants do it!!! Just make sure you research and research. Look up your PS, try to find other girls that have used him.

And FYI, I did not get mine done for "society" since I am not showing them to "society" IF my breasts went back to what they looked like before kids, I would have never done it. But, they did not. I sacrificed my breasts to feed my babies the best food that I could and I sacrificed my tummy to carry six fat healthy babies into this world. I got the boobs fixed and decided to just leave the tummy. I did it for ME, not for society or even my DH...but for me!!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    9 out of 10 males support breast enhancement. the other 10% are compulsive liars.
    haha I've actually dated more guys that were against it then for it. They like the "real thing" better but they also said if it makes you feel better then go for it.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'd love some nip and tuck work when I reach my goal. A tuck and a lift with a small implant. I don't need to implant for size. I'm already a G. But the lift lasts longer with it and the implant helps round things out better.
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Im trying to put on weight so that i can get a boob job, ive been told my my gp that i have to have a BMI of 20 but at the moment im 18.5. I really dont want to put on the weight to get them done but i guess its a sacrifice i have to make. At least i can enjoy the cardio to loose the weight ive put on after the surgery. Anyone else been in a similar situation? would be helpful to hear your experiences!
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    pics or it didn't happen
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would get reduction maybe if it was the last resort.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    So excited to see this post. I lost weight years ago (78 lbs) and was about 22 short of reaching my goal and my reward was going to be implants. Long story shorty, gained almost all of it back, never got the implants. Now, I'm determined. I've been a small B (very small B) all my life. I'm 54 - I am hoping by age 55 (for my birthday), I can get them. Is that too old? I want them for ME - no one else. Hubby could care less. Are implants for younger women, or would anyone older get them? It's the one thing I've always wanted.

I belong to a boob forum and we have many women in their 50s that have gotten implants. I do not think you are too old to get them!!! I got mine at 41!! :D
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Im trying to put on weight so that i can get a boob job, ive been told my my gp that i have to have a BMI of 20 but at the moment im 18.5. I really dont want to put on the weight to get them done but i guess its a sacrifice i have to make. At least i can enjoy the cardio to loose the weight ive put on after the surgery. Anyone else been in a similar situation? would be helpful to hear your experiences!

You should not get surgery if you are at an unhealthy weight, it is dangerous.
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't regret a single day of my decision! I did treat myself - and love the girls :) I would agree with the post above. Make sure you have done your research, meet with the doctors and know you've picked the one you feel most confident with.
  • get_fit_Milena
    get_fit_Milena Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post and insight!
    I say take the money, go to Italy and look at all that art all over the place of women with real bodies who were considered beautiful....Tiziano (Titian art) comes to mind.:happy:
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone should be offended by what makes YOU feel good. I hope you make it to your goal. I would like to have one myself, but I can't afford it. So I will just have to be happy with what I have. I feel a lot happier with small boobs though, not that the rest of me is getting smaller too. LOL.
  • SpunkyTracyLynn
    Options
    Yes age doen't matter. I got mine at 43
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I wanna throat punch people when they get on here and talk about how bad or criticize people for wanting to change.

If you want them get them. I personally love them and am all for them, whatever makes you happy.

The idiots that complain are just miserable f$%^s in their own life.

With that being said....GO BOOBS!

ya! my reinforcements :)
  • drogers1023
    Options
    Love mine and have had them for ten years and when the time comes will jump at the chance to do it again!! Go for it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I find it really sad when women want to get breast implants and other cosmetic surgery. *sigh* You are buying into society's expectations that women need to forever be young, and they need to have big tits (which is hilarious considering breast feeding is nearly taboo in our culture, so they are really supposed to be big fat bags that are just for looks). It's silly, I think we should all focus on being healthy, and letting our body look however it is and be proud of it. I look up to women who rock what they have instead of rush to the knife to be how they think they are "supposed to look." You had babies, you were a mommy. In my opinion, you shouldn't want to look like you did in highschool, you should want to rock yourself because that is your badge of honor, your battle scars. :)

I mean good for you if you want to do something that rewards yourself for accomplishing your (amazing!!) goal, but I have a hard time thinking that undergoing expensive SURGERY to look how society (I know, I know, you tell yourself it is "for you") wants you to look.

Sorry to be harsh.

There's always one!

ANYWAYS to the OP, I understand where you're coming from. If I wasn't terrified of surgery, I'd get these puppies hoisted and filled in a minute. Weight loss has decimated these bad boys! =(
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If we could afford it I'd do it in a heartbeat...I miss my old boobs! :(

DH knows if we ever win the lottery that's the first thing on my bucket list!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!