Boob job!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Short Answer: DID it, LOVED it, would DO IT AGAIN. One of the best decisions ever!!

Long Answer: I did a reduction first... they'd stretched out to F's, got a reduction down to an A and lots of skin removed, then in a 2nd surgery did the enhancements to take me back to a D.

I even had horrible complications, but everything resolved and as I said... I'd do it again. No lasting ill effects and they look fabulous.

As for others' opinions that hate cosmetic surgery, I'll defend your right to feel that way and say it. Of course, you're completely wrong. :-) I like how I look , yes... but I like how my clothes fit, I'm enjoying the extra skin being gone, I can exercise harder and better. With as much weight as I lost, there was NO "snapping" back of anything... so in my mind, it was a necessary step. SO, SO, SO happy with the results.

As with any surgery, it should be a decision NOT taken lightly. There are risks, there are benefits... it's definitely something to discuss with your physician. It's also important to understand this won't "fix" anything in your psyche. You won't magically feel better, thinner, or even hotter. That work has to come from the inside.

Best of luck to all - enhanced and non-enhanced alike!
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I find it really sad when women want to get breast implants and other cosmetic surgery. *sigh* You are buying into society's expectations that women need to forever be young, and they need to have big tits (which is hilarious considering breast feeding is nearly taboo in our culture, so they are really supposed to be big fat bags that are just for looks). It's silly, I think we should all focus on being healthy, and letting our body look however it is and be proud of it. I look up to women who rock what they have instead of rush to the knife to be how they think they are "supposed to look." You had babies, you were a mommy. In my opinion, you shouldn't want to look like you did in highschool, you should want to rock yourself because that is your badge of honor, your battle scars. :)

I mean good for you if you want to do something that rewards yourself for accomplishing your (amazing!!) goal, but I have a hard time thinking that undergoing expensive SURGERY to look how society (I know, I know, you tell yourself it is "for you") wants you to look.

Sorry to be harsh.

Thank you for this... I was waiting to see how many posts I'd have to read through before hitting some common sense.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I find it really sad when women want to get breast implants and other cosmetic surgery. *sigh* You are buying into society's expectations that women need to forever be young, and they need to have big tits (which is hilarious considering breast feeding is nearly taboo in our culture, so they are really supposed to be big fat bags that are just for looks). It's silly, I think we should all focus on being healthy, and letting our body look however it is and be proud of it. I look up to women who rock what they have instead of rush to the knife to be how they think they are "supposed to look." You had babies, you were a mommy. In my opinion, you shouldn't want to look like you did in highschool, you should want to rock yourself because that is your badge of honor, your battle scars. :)

I mean good for you if you want to do something that rewards yourself for accomplishing your (amazing!!) goal, but I have a hard time thinking that undergoing expensive SURGERY to look how society (I know, I know, you tell yourself it is "for you") wants you to look.

Sorry to be harsh.

Thank you for this... I was waiting to see how many posts I'd have to read through before hitting some common sense.

Why do people dye their hair? Why do people get tattooes or piercings? Probably because THEY want them and THEY like them. I have a mind of my own. I got fake boobs because I wanted them. In fact I got HUGE fake boobs. I love boobs. I was unhappy with mine after breastfeeding so guess what? I got them...for MYSELF. Big ol beautiful sweater puppies.

So for those who think ALL peoole go under the knife is because of how society feels about bodies...stop dying your hair..stop shaving...stop tweezing...stop wearing makeup...stop using hairspray or gel...stop getting tattooed and stop getting piercings.

Yep.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    If I can afford it, I would definitely have a tummy tuck. That hangy thing at the bottom of my abdomen is almost enough to deter me from losing any more weight.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Ha, i have never seriously thought about it.. But i would probably get something done! I mean.. not for a loooong time cause yeah, i'm pretty young, lol.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    ive given birth to and breast fed 5 children! once i reach goal weight, which is in about 25 pounds from now, im getting the "mommy make-over." my mother got this, who also had 5 children, and she has never regretted it! she looks fabulous, especially for being a grandmother of now 7 kids!!! go for it, you worked hard, you deserve it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!