Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these Pants Week 16

124»

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member

For the challenge this week how about we do crunches everyday, like a set number?

That's fine with me. What's the number? I did about 40 today, 20 yesterday. Doesn't sound like a lot but, trust me, for me, that's a start...:bigsmile:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Hello Ahmee :flowerforyou: I was in new orleans last Aug doing legal aid work for Katrina victims and I got to see the garden district. Beautiful! Someday Im sure you will make it there :smile: Glad you could join us :drinker:

Isn't it one of the most beautiful places you could think of to live?! And so "southern" and friendly. People have such a bad idea about New Orleans. I can't say I blame them with everything in our past but, if you stay in the "right places" (like any town in America), it is wonderful.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration during Katrina's aftermath. There were so many that neede help there. God bless you. Now, you need to come back and see the progress, despite what you may hear in the news, there has been some great progress.

Later!
    Amy
This discussion has been closed.